• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Come find KHI staff! We're the ones who wear nerdy shirts, have large glasses and big zits on our faces <3

but seriously we should wear something to recognise.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Come find KHI staff! We're the ones who wear nerdy shirts, have large glasses and big zits on our faces <3

Hey excuse you I am average and blend in with my fellow college peers with heels, cute dresses, and nicely done hair and sometimes makeup

Um, I'll wear red pants? xD That's all I've got to make me stand out.

Quilava

fuck i live like 6 hours away from anaheim ... im not even old enough to drive , but its a sunday im gonna try to go to this event. i doubt ill go though ):

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I agree, they don't acknowledge KH at Disneyland Resort besides selling two pins (which I'm not even sure are there anymore??) so it's cool that they're actually having an entire event here. Maybe if the attendance and reception is good, it could open up doors for more things at the resorts.

Those 2 pins are no longer at Disneyland but for good reason. It means that they sold out and were successful in what they were meant to see. The first pin was limited edition 500 I believe, which means only 500 of it exist and they sold out in less than one day. Disney watches EVERYTHING that goes on in their parks and I mean EVERYTHING.

The first pin being such a success lead them to release the second one which one Open Edition, which means it would be infinitely for a short period of time. Of course, since it was made infinitely, it couldn't be completely sold out, but from what I heard from many of the cast members at Disneyland (and Disneyworld since it was sold there as well) Disney wanted to see if it would consistently sell out even if they made a lot of them (to make sure that there wasn't just a dedicated small group of fans buying out everything). I don't know since I'm not located there, but from what I heard, the pin did sell very well (and still might be selling I'm not sure).

No doubt Disney will be monitoring this event to see the turnout. They are slowly accepting KH back onto their property and I have been waiting a long time for them to do something like this, BUT it isn't in the parks just yet. From the workers that I talk to, the leap from Downtown Disney into the parks is a big step for Disney because in order to get into the parks, they have to make sure people would be willing to pay to get into the event by buying a park ticket (which means that no doubt the event would be much bigger since Disney never goes small when it comes to something in the parks). I can't wait to see what happens at this event and I'm really nervous about a potential pin release x_X

Just a thought but you can buy this really cheap stuff at any arts and craft store really where you print something out on your printer and then you can iron it onto your shirt. Maybe you guys could iron on something like "KHInsider Staff" with your username under it? It's just an idea and it would be relatively easy to find you guys where those shirts haha I'm not attending sadly, but just a thought.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
diddly i live like 6 hours away from anaheim ... im not even old enough to drive , but its a sunday im gonna try to go to this event. i doubt ill go though ):

You are definitely old enough to drive. 15 1/2 is what I remember the age requirement to be to get your permit and 16 to get your license.

You shouldn't drive 6 hours to Anaheim, though xD

If you really do want to go and have guardian permission, there are Greyhound busses, the train (which is tiring), or flying.

Just a thought but you can buy this really cheap stuff at any arts and craft store really where you print something out on your printer and then you can iron it onto your shirt. Maybe you guys could iron on something like "KHInsider Staff" with your username under it? It's just an idea and it would be relatively easy to find you guys where those shirts haha I'm not attending sadly, but just a thought.

You will never find me in a t-shirt for one thing and I'm not about to buy a cute shirt to patch KHI on it with an iron on pattern.

Also honestly it is too short notice for something like that. We are thinking about staff shirts for ourselves when events like this happen. I think I'd rather a nice hoodie or jacket, myself.

kupo1121

Awards
Also honestly it is too short notice for something like that. We are thinking about staff shirts for ourselves when events like this happen. I think I'd rather a nice hoodie or jacket, myself.

It is really short notice, that's why I thought about the irons since I really couldn't think of anything else that could be done in less than a week's time :(

I hoodie or jacket would be cool though, I think it'd be even cooler if you guys designed them after the Org. coats like ThinkGeek had once but I have a feeling there will be a LOT of cosplayers so an Org. hoodie might get lost among them. When in doubt, you can also have ballons tied to a backpack or purse that fly ostentatiously above you so that everybody just stares at you guys haha xD If there were enough time, you could probably commission Sign (if she wanted to) to make a super awesome papercraft that you all could carry around but once again, time is too short :(

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I wonder if it'd be cheaper just to FedEx my half-sober ass from Vegas. Just shove the crate out over Downtown Disney and crash in the middle of the pavilion.

Doin' ittt.

reimeille

I have a quick solution for you guys.

Write 'WE'RE ON THAT ONE WEBSITE' on binder paper. Tape it to your backs. You'll definitely get noticed this way, lol Or go buy lame blank white shirts at a dollar store and draw an intentionally ugly Sora on it.

Also it sucks the pins might not be there. I remember seeing them once years ago, but since we were stretching our money enough just being there, my mom wouldn't let me buy them. Told her I'd never see them again, she should have listenedddd

(you know that ugly sora shirt is actually sounding good now...)

Quilava

I think I'm going to this event even though it's 5 hours away from me... anyone else going?

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I think kupo's on to something, tho. Maybe you could do a little something like wear a certain color or make a sign to stand out more. I'm just gonna standby and wait for a thread about the stuff, if y'all post one d(^°^)b

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think kupo's on to something, tho. Maybe you could do a little something like wear a certain color or make a sign to stand out more. I'm just gonna standby and wait for a thread about the stuff, if y'all post one d(^°^)b

Considering all the fans in the LA area who are able to attend, I don't think color-coordinating is going to help much. (I'd personally be a little embarrassed to move around as a colored blob.)

No to the sign xD I don't think anyone would like having to lug around one that would be visible enough for 6 hours.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
If only you had more time. Despite Disney Parks always being crowded, I think coordinating outfits would actually be a great way of keeping track of the group.

At least where line of sight is concerned. XD.

kupo1121

Awards
When in doubt...STROBE LIGHTS! jk I really don't know how to set yourselves apart then. Color coordination won't work since there will definitely be multiple people with the same color. The only thing I can think of is honestly somehow having a sign on your clothes, bags, or somewhere visible that states you guys are from KHi. You don't need something to stand out then again lol You guys already know what each other look like so maybe you could just take a photo of all of you at the event (when you guys get there), post it here, and people who see it can seek you out ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back