• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Season's greetings, everyone! To get into the festive holiday spirit, we'd like to give something back for continuing to support us and making this such a wonderful community to be a part of!

Every day from December 11th-25th, we'll be giving away one exclusive Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix poster from the North American Launch Event! Not only that, but on the final day the winner will also receive a copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix - North American Limited Edition to go alongside their lovely new poster.

Click to enlarge!

That will be 15 posters and 1 copy of the game in total, to be distributed between our forums, Twitter and Facebook page. Those seeking to enter must be a member, be following us, and/or have liked our page. Registration for the forums is free and you can enter once through each of the three networks.

Please refer to the calendar below to learn how the prizes will be distributed:

• December 11-16 - Forums (Current Winners: kstrand2012, limit, FinalFury7 seasidehearts Antiquity , rockinthisworld, Kagayaki, Rydgea)
  • December 17-20 - Twitter (Current Winners: breeniedee, KristofferGrim1, Arctic_Phoenix, CephasType3)
  • December 21-24 - Facebook (Current Winners: Shaquille Fowler, Amber Stone, Shane O'Neal)
  • December 25 - (Winner: NamineRose)

The rules are simple: For those of you on the forums, just reply to this topic telling us what you're looking forward to in the second remaster, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix! On Twitter and Facebook, an image of the poster will be posted for you to reply to to fulfill the same purpose. 

At 3:00 PM PST each day, we'll choose and announce a random winner from the replies on the corresponding network of the day. From then, you'll have exactly 3 days to send us a mailing address otherwise you'll forfeit your prize and a new winner will be drawn in replacement. When your name has been chosen, you will automatically be removed from the list of eligible individuals for the rest of the giveaway.

To all winners, please respect that these gifts should not be sold for monetary gain upon receiving.

This giveaway is limited to North America only. However, if you have a proxy that resides within NA, we will be more than happy to ship your parcel to them.

We will have more giveaways and contests coming soon so be sure to stick around! Good luck to you all!

In the meantime, why don't you check out our annual holiday contest for a chance to win a forum award?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Good luck to everyone who enters! These posters are amazing!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Please ignore the terribad iPhone pic.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
What I am looking forward to see in 2.5 is the refined battle quotes of the Castle Oblivion crew in their Absent Silhouette and Replica Data battles. It would be sweet to hear Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene utter actual words (which I think were very fitting with their personalities in Re:CoM) and sentences in contrast to just laughter and grunts!

Oh, before the location below my avatar says anything, I do have a proxy residing in the US...

cloudzack117

The number 1 thing I'm looking forward to in KH2.5 is the added battles agaisnt the organization members and the lingering sentiment from KH2FM, and Eraqus and Xehanorts armors from BBSFM. The new boss fights are the only things I haven't been able to do in a major kingdom hearts game due to the fact that they were japan only.

Jynbex

what you're looking forward to in the second remaster, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix!

Online! Online play for Mirage Arena. That would be the best possible thing.

Never got to play any of the Final Mixes, so I'm am soooo gonna play that Cavern of Remembrance all day long.

Also, Aqua in HD. :redface:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well, since I already have KH2 Final Mix and BBS Final Mix, the thing I am looking forward to the most in regards to 2.5 are the updated textures for BBS. It's my favorite game in the series, and it is already looking great if the trailer is any indication :)

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I'm looking forward to all the nice Final Mix content I've missed out on over the years.

And the Re:coded movie, which will hopefully be more carefully crafted than Days.

Majora999

Definitely most looking forward to BbS. I never got the chance to play it, I keep hearing people calling it the best in the series, and I've been praying for 2.5 to be released so I'd get the chance. The Final Mix content in KHII is a huge bonus, too, it was my first Kingdom Hearts and I can't wait to see it in HD.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I'm looking forward to 2.5 for so many reasons. The first of course is playing the final mixes for the first time, and seeing kh2 in HD and hopefully listening to the orchestrated soundtracks. The main reason, though, is that Birth by Sleep is my favorite game in the series. I can't tell you how excited I am to play it on my television, but also share it with my friends who've never played it before. Since my psp broke when I moved back from college I haven't been able to do any of that.

Also, I think RE:Coded is really under-appreciated, and I'm hoping the cinematic version will gain some new fans. It was really cute, you guys.

limit

Well there's a ton of stuff I'm looking forward to since Kingdom Hearts 2 FINAL MIX and BBS are huge, but...

Online play, definitely!! This is the first time we get real online capabilities with Kingdom Hearts, and it's all thanks to the Mirage Arena! Also looking forward to the HD itself, it looked AMAZING in KH1, so I can only expect the same of KH2 and especially BBS. Plus, the Fate of the Unknown scene was nowhere near on par with the original FMV (not that this is their fault) so I'm hoping they make it look much better. After all, they did say they hope to brush up 2.5 more :D

codemaster

Awards
I can't wait to play Final Mix + and actually be able to play BBS for the first time, but on console!

thedairyfairy

Definitely looking forward to the data battles/HD BBS. BBS might be my favorite game of the series. Also, I'll probably blow a load if they rerecord the music for BBS. Definitely has my favorite rendition of Dearly Beloved out of every game.

liesles

i look forward to the 2.5 ReMix because we'll be able to play the final mix version of kingdom hearts II, and i look forward to seeing what the transition between handheld to console will be like for bbs, and and i most definitely look forward to wonderful HD!
oh! and seeing little kairi again aaaaa

Last edited:

Rabla

Website
twitter.com
What am I looking forward to most in KH2.5? Why, thank you for asking, I needed a place to hype about this.

FROM THE TOP, Kingdom Hearts II. Amazing game, and one I unfortunately have not had the time to sit down and replay since my original playthrough. So, going through that again in general will be a GREAT part. And then, of course, all the new content I've never gotten to touch? Data Battles with Organization XIII members? The Lingering Sentiment? The Crowns? Yes please. I couldn't possibly ask for any more!

Oh, but wait, there IS more whether I want it or not. For Birth by Sleep makes it well awaited arrived on a home console! Still probably the BEST entry into the KH Series (though, 3D is a very close contender), BbS was a game I poured literal weeks into. And now, on PS3, I can play the multiplayer modes with actual multiplayer? Hellllll yeah. Speaking of, how about all those extra battles? Just like KHII, MORE CONTENT to play with.

And then, hm, what could follow up my lovely night of relaxing on the couch with a bowl of popcorn watching the adaption of 358/2 Days? Oh, I see they've included the Mobile/DS underrated title Coded in a movie format! While obviously not as hard-hitting as Days, Coded was still a fun little adventure, and it will be interesting to see how it converts to a watch-only mode. If it goes well, cool, if not, I still get to eat popcorn.

Oh, and ALL of these are in stunning High Definition? Man, Square, you couldn't fit anymore stuff in here even if you tried. And I'm glad you can't because I still haven't finished 1.5 and this is going to be an entire other adventure.

So, er, yeah, that's what I'm excited for.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Posters are awesome! Totally lookin' forward to 2.5 because all the new features in 2 Final Mix (like Limit Form and the Cavern of Remembrance) are amazing.

Wait didn't I write an editorial about what I was looking forward to in that? :p

superbromega

In the remaster, I am looking forward to the new bosses that I couldn't get to in the original kh2. I am always ready for challenges when it comes to kingdom hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back