• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- games included?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seliga_925

Hey I'm new to this website but I was planning on purchasing kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 REMIX and was just wondering, I read it includes the original kingdom hearts, chain of memories, and 358/2 days. Somewhere else said it includes the original kingdom hearts, and just video clips from the other 2 games.. does it include the full versions of these games? Or just some clips? Thanks for any response!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
1.5 HD includes the full versions of KH1: Final Mix (a Japanese re-release of the original with extra features) and also Re:Chain of Memories, the 3D remake of the original. It also includes new HD video clips from 358/2 Days, but does not include the game itself.

For future reference, 2.5 is similar: featuring Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ and Birth By Sleep: Final Mix, but only the cinematics of Kingdom Hearts coded.

Apparently the DS games (Days and coded) would have had to have been built up from the ground up to put them on the PS3. Since that wasn't in the budget, they settled on this solution so that everyone could catch up to the story.

Wilford111

Awards
To put it simply -

HD 1.5 ReMIX
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Full Game
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - Full Game
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Cutscenes

HD 2.5 ReMIX
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - Full Game
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - Full Game
Kingdom Hearts Coded - Cutscenes

Seliga_925

Thank you very much. Looks like I'm on my way to gamestop. Haha I was going to post the same thing about KH 2.5 so thanks for saving me time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back