• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide Delayed + Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
This has to be one of the most unorganised guidebooks ever.

I'd like to hear a second opinion (and if there's a third, or even fourth, that'd be cool) before getting my sister preorder it and send it over to me. Could you please share why you think it's unorganised, if you don't mind?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd like to hear a second opinion (and if there's a third, or even fourth, that'd be cool) before getting my sister preorder it and send it over to me. Could you please share why you think it's unorganised, if you don't mind?
They have delayed it for 3 weeks back in September. Then right before release, they delayed it till next week. And now there's emails saying it ships out in 1-2 months, as well as it releasing on other days.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
They have delayed it for 3 weeks back in September. Then right before release, they delayed it till next week. And now there's emails saying it ships out in 1-2 months, as well as it releasing on other days.

Ah, so it's actually about the logistics, not about the content itself? I was afraid that I might be getting the wrong impression that the content is unorganised (going by the words "unorganised guidebook"), while from what I've seen from the pictures, they look alright to me. Thanks for clarifying.

So Amazon was sending emails that the book will ship out in 1 to 2 months. I presume that's because the guys at Prima themselves decided to delay the dispatch, and that it has nothing to do with Amazon. Am I correct in saying so?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah sorry. That was a communication error on my part.

-Roxas-XIII-

Does anyone know if it will be available in stores like EB Games? (it's a division of Gamestop BTW).

I ask because I can't see it on any of their sites... I really want to pick it up in person, not ordered through online sites.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Damn it, this is the same shit that happened with the Diablo III guide back in September. When it was supposed to be in stock on Amazon, they had this huge delay all of a sudden and it said "Usually ships in 1 to 2 months". They're seriously doing this AGAIN? I know Best Buy isn't getting it and that's where I ended up going to get the D3 guide. Perhaps Barnes and Noble will get it, since they have it listed on their website.

Funny thing is, the guide's product page still says that it's releasing on Oct 21st. But my delivery date says "Unknown" and I have it on One Day Shipping, so if it doesn't ship by tomorrow, then something's screwy over at Amazon.

This is such crap. And to think, the same thing is probably going to happen again if/when Prima makes a 2.5 guide.

EDIT: My guide now says "Pre-ordered" as it's status and according to Amazon's description, that means that they have my order, and they have the guide too, but they haven't prepared it for shipment yet. Perhaps it may get to my house on Monday after all.

Perhaps...

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Hadn't even paid attention to the release date. So they bumped it back again, huh? I could have sworn it was supposed to release before the twenties started rolling around. My order confirmation page is being very ambiguous about when it will arrive. lol

They sent me an update about the product in which they basically said, "We'll update you again later".

...k?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Amazon finally confirmed that's it is indeed releasing on the 21st, at least for US Amazon. I can't speak for UK Amazon. But my estimated delivery date is Oct 22nd, since there's no option for release date delivery. So, I'll be getting mine on Tuesday.

But, seeing as the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if next week rolled around and then the guide was delayed until Jump Festa.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Amazon finally confirmed that's it is indeed releasing on the 21st, at least for US Amazon. I can't speak for UK Amazon. But my estimated delivery date is Oct 22nd, since there's no option for release date delivery. So, I'll be getting mine on Tuesday.

But, seeing as the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if next week rolled around and then the guide was delayed until Jump Festa.

While it might come as no surprise if they delay it yet again, that'd be so unprofessional of them. Doing so would just be punching themselves on the face… and would only hurt their image in the eyes of their customers.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
While it might come as no surprise if they delay it yet again, that'd be so unprofessional of them. Doing so would just be punching themselves on the face… and would only hurt their image in the eyes of their customers.

They've taken almost an additional month to finalize all the details, not finish the guide. So, I can't think of anything else that would delay it. Pretty sure it's actually releasing this time, lol.

Hopefully this doesn't happen again if they make a 2.5 guide.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Apologies for the double post.

Look what Prima posted on their Facebook!

1377168_10152040252689416_1955305408_n.jpg

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Nice touch with the bookmark.

Got an e-mail saying my estimated delivery is the 24th-28th. Could've swore I ordered this with Prime...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
How big is it? Do you think it's the same size as the other guides published in the past?

And I like the ribbon bookmark and its selection of colour. Matches well with the overall scheme of the façade of the book.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not sure if they say anywhere how big it is (they might) but it does appear the size of all their other guides, perhaps looking at the limited edition FFXIII guides would be a good reference since they're the size of normal guides (even though they aren't Prima's) and the FFXIII-2 one even has its own bookmark on top of it! I do like the bookmark touch, it does come in handy, especially since I find with hardcovers that it's very hard to keep the book open on its own on a page you like without putting something heavy on top of the book which would hurt its binding.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Apologies for the double post.

Look what Prima posted on their Facebook!

1377168_10152040252689416_1955305408_n.jpg
Well, its missing its logo but its the exact same cover. I told people they weren't going to change it but they always raise their hopes *sob*

Zter

Book looks nice. A shame it comes out almost a month after the game so people have moved on already.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not sure if anyone else got this but I got a shipment confirmation today that my book was shipped today and should arrive tomorrow o_O I'll take photos but I'm shocked nobody else has posted that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back