• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Fan Campaign CM, Assorted Clips, & New Wallpapers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Last month we reported that Square Enix would be holding another fan campaign to celebrate the release of the series's first remaster. With the game releasing in just a few more hours, it's only right that they finally launch the campaign's website!

Here you can find a plethora of familiar short clips from the HD ReMIX, to see what inspired each and every one of these lucky indivduals who took part in the campaign. It's a special treat, especially for those who are not able to experience the game until it releases in other territories. You can also view the complete special CM, appropriately entitled "The Memory Theater".

Along with that, the official HD 1.5 ReMIX website updated with two new wallpapers, featuring the key art drawn by Director Tetsuya Nomura!

Wallpapers

[1280x720] [1280x800] [1280x1024] [1920x1080] [1920x1200]

[1280x720] [1280x800] [1280x1024] [1920x1080] [1920x1200]

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You guys are wonderful; thanks for all of your hard work. ;~;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Urg these KD videos are gorgeous!
That opening is simply stunning!
And the main campaign video is so adorable ;A;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOW

I REALLY WANT TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW

GROSS SOBBING

iLeen

Awards
My eyes went all googly just now. Eye candy galore.

WayToDusk

...words fail me... so beautiful... I WANT THIS IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW ALREADY!!! WHY MUST I WAIT????

Lenneth

Awards
Oh God I'm holding myself...I Don't want to spoiler the HD version of Days!!!
When come out in english I'm gonna fill a bucket with popcorn, get some chocolate and a coke, turn off the lights and watch (crying on the emotional parts of course) Days!!!!

MisuzuKamio

Destiny Island music...different. Mer.

While I am happy they are trying to freshen up the tunes I feel angry that the tune I spent almost forever
playing too is not going to be exactly the same. This....is a bit upsetting. Destiny Islands has a special
place in my heart. Why did you have to mess with the music! Why!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not bothered by the changes. I think they are really fresh and while I adore the original soundtrack, the songs were not at their best sounding quality and many songs were mixed down for synthesizers. It's nice to hear the full potential of Shimomura's songs ten years after they were first composed.

Kenzichi

Sora looks so ADORABLE in HD! Lol, sorry, I'm so excited XD

Thanks for all your hardwork Team Khinsider! You're the ones I go to for KH news :biggrin:

The first clip is gone and the opening is what I really wanted to see first in HD. Maybe I can find it later on youtube some time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sora looks so ADORABLE in HD! Lol, sorry, I'm so excited XD

Thanks for all your hardwork Team Khinsider! You're the ones I go to for KH news :biggrin:

The first clip is gone and the opening is what I really wanted to see first in HD. Maybe I can find it later on youtube some time.
Ah, apologies! We had also uploaded that clip to Vimeo when Youtube blocked the video but forgot to update the article. It should be up now!

Gram

Banned
Awards
;n; They're all so beautiful...so nostalgic and beautiful! Never loved anyone as much as the staff right now....these vids are giving me feelz.
Actually fond of the new music as well.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
AHHHH!!! I come home today and there is more than the whole front page of new information on 1.5HD and Xchi!!!! AND I HAVE A MIDTERM TOMORROW I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! SENSORY OVERLOAD!

tumblr_m08bd0Yxd61qdxb9a.gif

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
AHHHH!!! I come home today and there is more than the whole front page of new information on 1.5HD and Xchi!!!! AND I HAVE A MIDTERM TOMORROW I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! SENSORY OVERLOAD!

tumblr_m08bd0Yxd61qdxb9a.gif
Just wait for 5 minutes from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back