• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX European Promotional Media Campaign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Fans have been crying out for a chance to star in a promotional media campaign ever since the first campaign started in Japan a few months ago. And revealed just a few minutes ago, Kingdom Hearts fans in London will have the chance to view Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and speak about their experiences on camera.

The official Kingdom Hearts facebook page updated with this announcement:

Calling all Kingdom Hearts fans! Are you free next Friday (April, 26) to come see Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and talk about it on camera? This will be at our London office and starts around 7pm. If so, send us an email to secommunity@square-enix.com

No doubt an announcement for a North American campaign should be coming in the near future.

So what are you waiting for? Email Square Enix today for your chance to get an exclusive look at Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Source: Kingdom Hearts Facebook

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX European Promotional Media Campaign

I live so close yet I'll be busy taking exams ;_;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So close, yet so far away ;~;.

All we can do now is sit and wait for next week in hopes that footage and trailer/demo impressions will leak. Ethy and Sign will love that

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Campaaaaaaaaaaaaaign. Okay I'll be honest, I was skeptical that they'd do one in the west even though I kept insisting otherwise, haha. I wonder if they'll have the same scenes as the Japanese campaign, or if they'll follow up on this with a giveaway.

SEEU should come to you instead ;~;

So close, yet so far away ;~;.

All we can do now is sit and wait for next week in hopes that footage and trailer/demo impressions will leak. Ethy and Sign will love that

As long as we don't have to stay up for them! 8D

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

It's great that they're doing this in Europe too. I would try to go but I'm too lazy to travel all the way to London and I don't want my face on camera either. ​Oh and I totally would be preparing for exams around that time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

SENA SENA SENA SENA SENA SENA. Do this. DO THIS. Right now Europe is perfect like always.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Ahh maybe they can have a Neverland theme going on since it takes place in London lol.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Now I'm going to be disappointed if SENA doesn't do something similar.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Now I'm going to be disappointed if SENA doesn't do something similar.

I agree, SENA has to at least do some fan equivalent but I think the hardest part will be where are they going to have it? I mean, the most logical option I can think of is to have it in both NY and LA, the 2 biggest cities in the US. I believe SENA's main HQ is located somewhere in CA, so I'm really hoping it isn't JUST there because being located in NY...getting to CA won't be easy, but I will be there at the end of June and August so if SENA's going to do it...plan it around then ;P jk

I'm really excited to hear about the experience they'll have at least in SEEU and the free swag haha xD This is at least making a SENA one hopeful!

Lenneth

Awards
I Live sooooooooooooo far away T_T

/depressive

I'm gonna be there in mind and soul, if anyone sees a ghost its me =P

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'd hope if SENA does something like this, it'll be more about fans sending things online instead of attending an event.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd hope if SENA does something like this, it'll be more about fans sending things online instead of attending an event.

While it eliminates the distance issue, there is a problem with video quality. Not everybody has a good camera to record stuff, and if this stuff is used as promotional media (which it obviously will) they will want well-produced stuff.

And if it is a fan event, it doesn't make sense to not have it at a physical location. There are a lot of Californian Kingdom Hearts fans who would flock to wherever, just like there were plenty Tokyo residents able to make the trip to the event in Japan, and plenty people who live in the UK who will be able to go to the London one.

I get wanting to be fair to everybody, but that wouldn't make sense.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And if it is a fan event, it doesn't make sense to not have it at a physical location. There are a lot of Californian Kingdom Hearts fans who would flock to wherever, just like there were plenty Tokyo residents able to make the trip to the event in Japan, and plenty people who live in the UK who will be able to go to the London one.
Eh, Japan and London is smaller than the US. I wouldn't mind 2 campaigns if it meant fans had more of a chance at going to various locations.
Also, bring this to Sydney

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm not sure whether you're talking about good video quality or good production quality, but I don't really think either would be a major issue. If they only want high quality video/pictures, out of the few thousand that would probably be sent I imagine there would be some good stuff. Plus, if they put it in a frame or something, they can have a video at it's native or lower resolution, which would make it look better.

And if production is the problem, I don't see what would be wrong it having a sort of cheesy home video feel to it. In fact, I feel that could make it seem more genuine.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm not sure whether you're talking about good video quality or good production quality, but I don't really think either would be a major issue. If they only want high quality video/pictures, out of the few thousand that would probably be sent I imagine there would be some good stuff. Plus, if they put it in a frame or something, they can have a video at it's native or lower resolution, which would make it look better.

And if production is the problem, I don't see what would be wrong it having a sort of cheesy home video feel to it. In fact, I feel that could make it seem more genuine.
They could however require filming to be done in a specific way, in front of a green screen or with props in which case home video is entirely ruled out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They obviously are not aiming for a cheesy home quality feel for this stuff. If that was so, I doubt they'd be having the London event to begin with.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If anyone is attending, please drop one of us orange people a PM!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ahh man wish I could be there! Hope we get something similar to this to.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Linking the Japanese campaign update in case anyone wants to check out what took place there.

I agree, SENA has to at least do some fan equivalent but I think the hardest part will be where are they going to have it? I mean, the most logical option I can think of is to have it in both NY and LA, the 2 biggest cities in the US. I believe SENA's main HQ is located somewhere in CA, so I'm really hoping it isn't JUST there because being located in NY...getting to CA won't be easy, but I will be there at the end of June and August so if SENA's going to do it...plan it around then ;P jk

SENA's offices are located in El Segundo.

I'm really excited to hear about the experience they'll have at least in SEEU and the free swag haha xD This is at least making a SENA one hopeful!

Just don't bug the attendees to sell you their stuff in the off chance they do receive something 8D

Remember, they probably want them just as much as you do~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back