• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 2013 Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well thats unfortunate. Square Enix UK offices are online and taking the video down :(

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
This is why I downloaded. To get around the video being taken down in addition to taking screencaps.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Because it shouldn't be there yet since E3 hasn't yet started?
I could imagine that Square want to release their trailers themselves and show them off when they want.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I could imagine that Square want to release their trailers themselves and show them off when they want.
Exactly that. There's not much that we, as a news site, can do when they request to have the video taken down.

E3 is next week. I know it's crap because other people have watched it, but I can assure you, it's 1:40 minutes that you can wait for ;)

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Yeah i know that but im just angry was was too late by an hour or two. Is it possible to upload to a website that it won't be taken down to the people that managed to get hold of it??

That thumbnail!! it was such a buzzkill... :'(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, its unethical especially since the company doesn't want the videos online, but you could try tumblr?

Sorarocks93

Awards
They will probably release it later today or maybe tomorrow.

They didn't wait for E3 to post the Lightning Returns trailer so why wait for this one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They didn't wait for E3 to post the Lightning Returns trailer so why wait for this one.
They have a set plan for releasing things. This is probably going to back up soon, however they probably want to stick to their schedule. Especially after the bombardment of Lightning Returns information, they probably couldn't deal with Kingdom Hearts at the same time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Community Manager for Square Enix Europe
BME_ZPLCcAACAsp.png

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah i know that but im just angry was was too late by an hour or two. Is it possible to upload to a website that it won't be taken down to the people that managed to get hold of it??

That thumbnail!! it was such a buzzkill... :'(

I see, lol.
I guess there will be some people around who will re-upload it, but right now the link dlppictures posted is still functionable.

That's for them to decide though.

If the Lightning Returns one is officially posted by Square it will surely as heck not be taken down, but when they do the KH one is up to them.

---

Edit: Ben Bateman is such a nice fellow, I remember his vast patience back in the Days when the riot was running amuck because of no Italian and Spanish translation for KH DDD.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 2013 Trailer Released! *UPDATED*

Lil you guys. Good thing I downloaded the trailer when I had the chance too. I can share if you want

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

No, it's best if we follow Square Enix's orders.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

No listening to SE = KHI go bye-bye.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

They can't contain it. It's probably sprinkled around on youtube as we speak

Claire-Farron

If the Lightning Returns one is officially posted by Square it will surely as heck not be taken down, but when they do the KH one is up to them.

as far as i know the lightning returns one was officially posted by square enix uk. because the only trailer ive seen is in france subtitles from square uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back