• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 2013 Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
That was a very good E3 trailer, seeing more of the series in HD glory. Certainly good for keeping my hype up until E3 rolls around soon.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The amount of pretty is very high indeed. Now for some more footage with more English voices please.
Yes, please. Showcasing more of HD Days would be a good idea as well.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I really love this new argyle pattern with the images of KH in between some symbols. I really hope they start using that argyle for future things like consoles and such. I like the KH argyle with just the symbols but it's a bit too plain for me.

TepidShark

Awards
So surreal to see footage of the Unknown battle with English text in the menu after 10+ years of seeing it in Japanese. Great trailer for sure. Can't wait for North American 1.5 to come out. What do you guys think the odds are of a 2.5 announcement at E3?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah same here, I want to see how it will look like in as a movie!
It's very, very pretty. There are a lot of gorgeous shots that will likely make you excited for what KH3 will look like.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So surreal to see footage of the Unknown battle with English text in the menu after 10+ years of seeing it in Japanese. Great trailer for sure. Can't wait for North American 1.5 to come out. What do you guys think the odds are of a 2.5 announcement at E3?

Low, but I'd be lying if I dismissed it completely. There's always a little bit of hope for a surprise announcement, no matter how large the scale.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Yay! pretty exciting! :D everything looks beautiful and the Xemnas boss battle in KH1 YES!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And now, we shall wait for the screens to start coming in :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Back in my day, we had to wait years after it was released in America before it came down here.

fist.jpg

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
No, but it is for a localized HD remaster of a game I'm terribly fond of.

And thus, all arguments about KH needing to be on future consoles so it can have impressive graphics stop.
Doubtful. Just because it looks like it was made this generation doesn't mean there isn't room for change.

Edit: Always love old men complaining.

Though things do happen a pot quicker these days.

I just checked to see if this trailer was on PSN yet and it's not. No surprise there. It's an E3 trailer so it'll likely go up with all the E3 material.

Edit again: just looked at the Deep Jungle shot and and that is impressive detail in the plant life, but it still doesn't quite look up to the standards of a new game the way some claim. Still very nice though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back