• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Debuts #2 on UK Game Charts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It has only been four days since Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- has been out in Europe, and yet it has already claimed the number two spot on the United Kingdom's video game sales charts. The number one game of the week is Saints Row IV, which continues to dominate charts for the fourth week in a row. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX making charts only after its first day of release is impressive, though we will have to wait and see how strong it really is selling after this week is over.

Below is a list of the top five games for last week's best selling games, the week ending September 13th 2013.

1. SAINTS ROW IV - KOCH MEDIA
  2. KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 REMIX - SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
  3. DIABLO III - ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
  4. TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL: BLACKLIST - UBISOFT
  5. DISNEY INFINITY - DISNEY INTERACTIVE STUDIOS

Source: The Association for UK Interactive Entertainment, Game Spark, KH Info ß via Twitter

kngdmhrts2

That is awesome! Even more so when it's only on PS3 and sat between 2 multi-platform games.
Though we know what's gonna dominate this week (GTA5) so can't see KH holding the #2 spot, unless SR4 really dips in sales .

limit

Get square to put a DL on PSN, have a sale, and then we could bring it up to #1!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That is awesome! Even more so when it's only on PS3 and sat between 2 multi-platform games.
Though we know what's gonna dominate this week (GTA5) so can't see KH holding the #2 spot, unless SR4 really dips in sales .

Since the numbers themselves come from one single day of the week, they could possibly stay in the top five. You're right that GTAV will dominate, but I would hope to see stable numbers for 1.5 at the very least.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
This for sure. Still, a modest triumph. And it's just from one day!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I've said it once here, I'll say it again.

YEAH! SAINTS ROW IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i do not own saints row iv I do however own gta v)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back