• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Maybe it's just me, but I don't mind May or June releases since I can wait a month and then have the whole summer to play the game as opposed to a September release where I have to wait to winter break in December, but once again...maybe it's just me ^_^

As for the DLC thing, yeah they could easily just use DLC for it, but that doesn't mean that they won't release the FM anyways. Japan eats up new editions that are pointless like its nothing, hence the reason they get so many collector's edition :(

Well yeah May/June aren't terrible, but it's kind of annoying if you have to wait until after your exams to play a game you really really want to play.
I think ones prefered release date has to do with ones school system. At my school, I tend to find weekends where I don't have to do much for school during the first semester, but the second one I tend to have to prepare for the exams in June or have other school projects going on. So that's why I prefer August/September because I have less school work and also a fall break in October to play the games after work.

Seriously so in Japan they're willing to re-buy a game that will include content that they could have easily just downloaded as an add-on dlc?
Well the Japanese get all the nice stuff so I'm not surprised that they get more collectors editions.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well yeah May/June aren't terrible, but it's kind of annoying if you have to wait until after your exams to play a game you really really want to play.
You're telling me. The game comes out sometime between September-November.
I graduate at the end of September, and the final major exams last between October 14th-November 8th.
After that though, dedicating all my time to playing this game.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
smUocKq.jpg
Nice to see which keyblades are there!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

lol Times like this are when I realize how bad of a student I really am I guess...if I got the game right before exams...yeah...exam studying wouldn't happen <_<

Seriously so in Japan they're willing to re-buy a game that will include content that they could have easily just downloaded as an add-on dlc?
Well the Japanese get all the nice stuff so I'm not surprised that they get more collectors editions.

Sadly yes. Not only will fans buy games that they could buy DLC of but they'll also buy the 3 of the same game over again for a box. Yes, you heard me right, they will buy 3 games they already own...for a box. I'm very fortunate to attend all these KH events because I get to talk to Raio Mitsuno for like hours straight haha and at this point whenever we see each other at conventions we just get into KH conversations xP Nonetheless, he said that this is the reason so many DDD versions were released in Japan. Besides just the actual game by itself, they released the limited edition 3DS with the game and the 10th anniversary box.

He said that many people in Japan will buy both the limited edition 3DS for a collector's item (even if they have a 3DS already) and they'll get the game there. On top of that, they'll buy the 10th anniversary box too just to have it and that means that by the time DDD came out, many people had 2 3DSs, 2 copies of DDD, 2 copies of Days, and 2 copies of Re:Coded. Why did they buy all that? Why not? We're not even talking hardcore KH fans here, people in Japan just soak up collector's edition like its sunlight...IDK o_O

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Guys in just over a week... no more this:
tumblr_mhv39eXN4W1r73rvho1_250.png
tumblr_mhv39eXN4W1r73rvho2_r1_250.png
tumblr_mhv39eXN4W1r73rvho3_250.png

tumblr_mhv39eXN4W1r73rvho4_250.png
tumblr_mhv39eXN4W1r73rvho5_250.png
tumblr_mhv39eXN4W1r73rvho6_250.png

tumblr_mhv39eXN4W1r73rvho9_r1_250.png
tumblr_mhv39eXN4W1r73rvho10_r1_250.png
tumblr_mhv39eXN4W1r73rvho11_r1_250.png

And then we can finally see what we will be expecting on our TV's in a few more months.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
And then we can finally see what we will be expecting on our TV's in a few more months.

I just watched the trailer on my tv just 5 minutes ago in full HD. Thank you Youtube for Xbox :p

Just 10 days left till Japan release. Thinking about it now it came pretty quickly. Hopefully Autumn and Winter flies pass quickly.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Guys in just over a week... no more this:
tumblr_mhv39eXN4W1r73rvho2_r1_250.png
tumblr_mhv39eXN4W1r73rvho4_250.png

I really cannot figure out what is going on in either of their faces. Roxas looks like a derp face and Marluxia I can tell is being all serious, but his mouth looks like it stretches from end to end..I'm gonna miss these derpy faces :(

Gamestop's finally got the preorder page up.

YAY! And it says $40 (not that I had any doubt it wouldn't) so at least I know no matter where I get it, it'll be $40...now we just wait for them pre-order goods!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
You're telling me. The game comes out sometime between September-November.
I graduate at the end of September, and the final major exams last between October 14th-November 8th.
After that though, dedicating all my time to playing this game.

Wow, for you this must be like the worst possible release date they could have chosen.

lol Times like this are when I realize how bad of a student I really am I guess...if I got the game right before exams...yeah...exam studying wouldn't happen <_<

Hehe, well my conscience would kill me if I did that.

Sadly yes. Not only will fans buy games that they could buy DLC of but they'll also buy the 3 of the same game over again for a box. Yes, you heard me right, they will buy 3 games they already own...for a box. I'm very fortunate to attend all these KH events because I get to talk to Raio Mitsuno for like hours straight haha and at this point whenever we see each other at conventions we just get into KH conversations xP Nonetheless, he said that this is the reason so many DDD versions were released in Japan. Besides just the actual game by itself, they released the limited edition 3DS with the game and the 10th anniversary box.

He said that many people in Japan will buy both the limited edition 3DS for a collector's item (even if they have a 3DS already) and they'll get the game there. On top of that, they'll buy the 10th anniversary box too just to have it and that means that by the time DDD came out, many people had 2 3DSs, 2 copies of DDD, 2 copies of Days, and 2 copies of Re:Coded. Why did they buy all that? Why not? We're not even talking hardcore KH fans here, people in Japan just soak up collector's edition like its sunlight...IDK o_O

o_O
I guess that mean people in Japan must be made out of money, if they can just afford all that. Still it would be nice to get just half as many Collector editions or merchandise or even information.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wow, for you this must be like the worst possible release date they could have chosen.
Oh absolutely! But at the same time it's good. When I finish those exams no more school ever again. I can spend my time playing the game until university in February/March.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
They need to like announce a release date now But it should be soon since 3D had it's release date announced after the japanese release.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
They need to like announce a release date now But it should be soon since 3D had it's release date announced after the japanese release.
DDD came out in NA a lot closer to the JAP release date so don't expect an exact date to be said just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back