• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MNiTwining

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art!

I don't know, I am not too exited about chain of memories I mean I loved it on GBA but on PS2 I wanted to destroy my TV, I did liked the cutscenes thought :p

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

eleven years.

eleven mother diddlying years later.

and we are (supposedly) getting the kh1 final mix game.

sweet ghandi tits people.

it's a wonder that we got it at all.

SE isn't exactly known for bringing out director's cuts overseas very often.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I like the new art style, it keeps the cartoony look, while remaining very detailed

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

I might be the minority here, but I don't really like the box art. The new art style is fine, but some of the character positions are really bothering me. I mean, WHY are Goofy's feet like that? It looks so awkward.

I would have just been fine with the cover splice of the three games imo.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

i'm not really sure why everyone is talking about a new art style when the only thing that has really changed much (as far as i can see) is nomura's coloring is less flat

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

That's pretty much what I noticed with KH3D's art. His coloring is better. His outlines and style really haven't change much at all though.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Wow i just noiced donald doing that pose tough guys in animes do t be threatening
also that one girl in that poster who I don' remember

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wow i just noiced donald doing that pose tough guys in animes do t be threatening
also that one girl in that poster who I don' remember
You mean the World War II posters?
WeCanDoItPoster1.jpg

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I might be the minority here, but I don't really like the box art. The new art style is fine, but some of the character positions are really bothering me. I mean, WHY are Goofy's feet like that? It looks so awkward.

I would have just been fine with the cover splice of the three games imo.

You are in the minority, but if you go to the beginning pages of this thread, you'll see a few people (including myself) who were irked by the cover art for one reason or another. Don't even get people started again on the poses lol, Goofy and Kairi are especially awkwardly positioned xD

Am I the only one who is upset with the lack of foreground Riku

I was very curious about that at first too, but then I thought about it and realized if Riku were on the front it would get a bit cluttered and it would do Re:CoM some justice to have 3 characters to match the 3 in Days...Riku was the best fit.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I was very curious about that at first too, but then I thought about it and realized if Riku were on the front it would get a bit cluttered and it would do Re:CoM some justice to have 3 characters to match the 3 in Days...Riku was the best fit.

I also think it makes more sense for him to be there seeing he's a playable in that game. I think it also was meant to be more a reference to the Reverse/Rebirth side of CoM and they couldn't do that without Riku.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am in love with the top half of it, and I am somewhere in-between with the bottom. I cannot decide how I feel about it. I think Sora looks awesome. I have to agree that Kairi's pose is awkward, but it kind of works. Donald and Goofy look fine. Maybe it is the way they are placed. Overall I like the boxart though.

shadywinters

Awards
I didn't like it at first glance because it reminded me of a racing game color (It would be cool to have a racing KH game) But, it's ok to me! I like the whole throne and Sora being King part thought, maybe they should have just left that as it is and have everyone else from in the game stand behind him or beside him like Kairi, Donald and Goofy are doing. Or mabe have the rest of the characters in some glossy silver collage in the background behind Sora and the others.:cool:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm expecting a wall scroll as well.

If we get neither, at least it'll be relatively cheap to print an unofficial poster at the local print shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back