• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crash13

Awards
Come to think of it, I bought a ps3 with the thought that a KH game might come out on it exclusively so I might have been mad if it comes out on 360 too, but I have found other reasons for using my ps3 like LittleBigPlanet and Uncharted.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
You know what I'm curious about?

New boxart. I would LOVE to see some brand-new Nomura artwork for the 1.5 box. <3

That'd be nice~

I hope it isn't like some of the others where it looks like some cheap bargain where it has all the covers of the games on that one cover.

Key

Exile
Awards
That'd be nice~

I hope it isn't like some of the others where it looks like some cheap bargain where it has all the covers of the games on that one cover.

Yeah, when you think about it, you really wouldn't be able to fit all three of those covers on there well at all. :c

Ideally, it'd be one new image with ALL THE CHARACTERS IN IT. That or a really nice blend of all the covers. As long as it's not just the three of them slapped together on one box.

I mean, Square's already putting so much work into it, why NOT make a new box?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sure Nomura has drawn some fancy new art for the cover. I think he likes any chance he has to draw new art. I hope it is something like this stuff:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I imagine Sora (KH1), Sora (COM), and Roxas (Days), standing like the KH2 FM+ cover with these locations in the background

Destiny Islands
Castle Oblivion
Twilight Town

Along with

Riku and Kairi in the KH1 side

Donald, Goofy, Namine, the CO team, Riku, Diz, and ASOD in the center

Axel, Xion, and remaining members on the right side.Not my best, but It would do.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah an new artwork for the cover would be great. I really like Nomura's drawing style and would love more of it.

By the way does anyone have an idea how the start menu or selection of games is going to look?

Forsaken Shadow

Yeah an new artwork for the cover would be great. I really like Nomura's drawing style and would love more of it.

By the way does anyone have an idea how the start menu or selection of games is going to look?

I'm also wondering what version of Dearly Beloved they'll play. I guess from KH1 and CoM there isn't much to pick from. They could have the Days remix play when you select Theatre Mode.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm hoping for a simple cover really. It'd feel too crowded with too much on there.

A white background, a gold crown or keyblade over the words "KINGDOM HEARTS -1.5 HD ReMix-" would be lovely.

iLeen

Awards
I'm hoping for a simple cover really. It'd feel too crowded with too much on there.

A white background, a gold crown or keyblade over the words "KINGDOM HEARTS -1.5 HD ReMix-" would be lovely.

So what you're trying to say is a "Simple" and "Clean" cover :D
I actually wouldn't mind it at all. But whatever they put on there, I'm usually easy to please (and I've liked all the KH stuff so far) so I'm guessing I'm gonna like it anyways.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
I wouldn't mind Chaser's choice, but as long as 2.5 is the exact opposite, grey logo with white center, black background.

And for a start menu, I think it should be the standard menu we've always had. But every time you flip to another game, the music and background change, similar to how in BBS when you played as Terra, soft-reset back to the main menu it shows Terra, while if you load up a Ventus saving, soft-reset, it shows Ventus, etc.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I was inspired by the Game of Thrones cover poster to do a mockup of Sora in that position against a white background with maybe a semi-visible roxas behind him.

But the fact is, they're probably not gonna go that simple. Part of making a cover is to sell the product, as well as appeal to fans.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I hope they somehow incorporate the argyle pattern into the game, but only the symbols that pertain to the games in the series. Hopefully that'll be the background that pops up when you hover over the game on the PS3 menu.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
But the fact is, they're probably not gonna go that simple. Part of making a cover is to sell the product, as well as appeal to fans.
I know what you're saying and agree with you, but DDD has a simple image. Only three characters, they're big but its pretty much just them and oh yeah some clouds too

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I know what you're saying and agree with you, but DDD has a simple image. Only three characters, they're big but its pretty much just them and oh yeah some clouds too

KH1 and Days both had pretty complex cover art, so it's not like the simple boxart of the other games is what we always get. And considering 1.5 (sort of) has three games, the box art will have to represent all three.

I just hope it isn't something dumb. If it's something where it just has the 1.5 logo, then all the cover arts from the 3 games below it/surrounding it. That'd be lackluster.

But considering the Final Mixes all got new art, and that this collection is arguably a bigger deal than the Final Mixes, Nomura will probably want to draw something for it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, like said before, Nomura likes every opportunity he gets to draw something new. At the very least the cover will have Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Xion, and probably Axel. And Mickey since he's been a staple of the boxes as of Chain of Memories.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I dunno man, I just don't want repeats of the Jak and Daxter/Ratchet and Clank Box arts. Not a big fan of the ones used in PAL regions.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
yes, that's the exception there; they're big, and not small with large empty space behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back