• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Definitely keep the text with no voice. It would just take away all the fun and mystery out of it for people who do not know who it is.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I just hope they change the Gummi Ship levels and make them more KH2-like. I found the levels boring and repetitive IMO.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't know why but ever since the HD announcement, I kept on dreaming of EVERY single scene in Days was properly made into HD cutscenes. And.... I had a nightmare of the Organization doing the Oppa Gangnam Style I think I need to see a doctor..

I am truly sorry Decrith. I am extending your nightmare.

Courtesy of Professor Ven finding the video

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Why of Why did you have to post another one T___T

I'm not sure what's more terrifying: the fact that this was made in the first place or the fact that multiple exist.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not sure what's more terrifying: the fact that this was made in the first place or the fact that multiple exist.

After thinking about it, is it really that shocking? People make things like that all the time, and Gangam Style (as stupid and annoying as it is) has taken the US by storm pretty much, so I can't say I'm shocked <___<

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
After thinking about it, is it really that shocking? People make things like that all the time, and Gangam Style (as stupid and annoying as it is) has taken the US by storm pretty much, so I can't say I'm shocked <___<

I know, I've seen much MUCH more terrifying things on Youtube. I was just playing along~

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Am I the only one who is kinda annoyed that after years of following KH and buying consoles (PSP, 3DS) to play the games that now most of the games will be on one console? I love KH, and I can't wait to play in HD, but I feel kind of like they sent me down a track with a bunch of hurdles, but then went on to let new fans stroll along the same track. I am proud of being a fan from the start, though. Makes me feel better. :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Am I the only one who is kinda annoyed that after years of following KH and buying consoles (PSP, 3DS) to play the games that now most of the games will be on one console? I love KH, and I can't wait to play in HD, but I feel kind of like they sent me down a track with a bunch of hurdles, but then went on to let new fans stroll along the same track. I am proud of being a fan from the start, though. Makes me feel better. :3

Idk I'm not. I enjoyed playing all of the games on their original systems and I think the journey to this point was rather enjoyable (bar Days 8D) and now this gives us a chance to let us enjoy the games in a new way. This is definitely an attempt to attract the casual fanbase back to the series after they lost a good portion of them after KH2 (but mainly after Days). Give them the stuff they loved plus the stuff they weren't willing to spend money on and only saw as "side-stories".

I do understand being annoyed, though. The money spent on the games and systems could have been saved, but we would have never made it to this point without buying the games and supporting the series so in the end it's all good. xD

(btw I'm sorry I'm like soooooo sorry ;A; *onesec*)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm not annoyed at all about the collection(s). Frankly, I'm happy that they might bring in new fans and we get KH1FM finally~

I'm happy I bought the games for their respective consoles. But then again, I never bought a console with the sole intention of playing KH on it.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I`m not annoyed. I mean, I`ve loved the series up to this point and since when have any of us been able to tell the future?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

It never even occurred to me that that could be a perspective lol xP I'm proud to say I was with the series from beginning to end; it separates those who really like the series from those who will no doubt get all the HD collections and act like they are the biggest fans of Kingdom Hearts to ever touch the universe xP

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Not really, you got to experience the games early, be excited for the new releases and news, watch the series change with new gameplay, ect.

I've never played Mass Effect, but if there was a collection for Mass Effect and I got it I doubt it would feel just as special as someone who was a fan of the series since day one

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Because the only full games (so not Days) that we know will be in HD are KH1, Re:CoM, and KH2, not really. I'm absolutely fine with those being on PS2.

Now, if Days had a full remake, I'd of been a little irked on the issue. But probably not enough to warrant anger, just a little disappointment of the fact that they could of just done it in the first place (then again, Days probably wouldn't exist if Nintendo didn't ask for it). I will probably feel this way if BBS experiences an HD remaster. Nomura originally wanted BBS on PS2, but moved it to PSP for the multiplayer. If it's going to be on PS3, then I'll feel that they should of just done it that way in the first place.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
If it's going to be on PS3, then I'll feel that they should of just done it that way in the first place.

lol its going to be like that! At first I thought that BBS wouldn't be part of a KH 2.5 HD but now I do. I did and still do feel the way that you feel, and I think that we are warranted in doing so. However, I do look forward to 1.5 and whatever else is remastered,etc. more than I am frustrated that it was all spread out upon systems just to be brought back to one with all the titles on it.

It'd be cool if they had a secret movie in 1.5 that was 1/2 of whatever it is trying to be conveyed overall, and then have the 2.5 remix have a secret movie and it is the second half that finishes it.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I don't know if this was questioned before but even thoug i'm puttong this question here. Well disney lost their right on Tarzan right? I really love the idea of this game, but what do you think it will happen to Deep Jungle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back