• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnum

Re: [IDEA]Kingdom Hearts Saga Collection.

I reckon KH, KH2, and Re:CoM would be the only ones released in an HD remaster compilation. Birth by Sleep is also a possible candidate to be on such a collection. Other than that, I don't see any of the other handheld games making it into it. It is possible, but not very likely at this point.

Awards
Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

Well, now BBS has a chance. It's still not so easy for nintendo platform games to make it to a (most likely) Sony collection.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

If they were going to make and HD remaster, I believe the only options would be KH1, KH2, BbS, or Re:CoM, but Re:CoM is unlikely considering it is in itself like a remake/remaster of CoM (IDK which one, the "re's" confuse me).

Shinjuku

Entrapment

You could get away with KH1, Re:COM, KH2, and BBS. The rest heck no and besides I think many a members would object to 358/2 Days being included. Even Re:coded judging from some comments.

kupo1121

Awards

I think having more games gives Re:CoM a chance lol (if they were going to make a remaster I thought it would be BbS, KH1, and KH2, the 3 games Nomura has given numbers to even if unofficially). However, it still doesn't mean that a 4th game is given a chance since it will come down to SE's call if they want to have all the games in the set. However, are those games in the Playstation Collections remastered, or just put on PSN?

kupo1121

Awards

You could get away with KH1, Re:COM, KH2, and BBS. The rest heck no and besides I think many a members would object to 358/2 Days being included. Even Re:coded judging from some comments.

Not to mention it would be really difficult to put any of the others on there since they would have to be remade as opposed to the 4 titles listed which would just have to be remastered.

theirlosthearts

Awards

Would Square Enix really care? (btw, that's not a rhetorical question) It wouldn't be a complete collection without all of the games (in one iteration or another). It would probably be a question of, "Will the fanbase let those games keep them from buying the collection?" as opposed to, "Do they care if we include those games?" Although, with the massive production costs, Square Enix probably wouldn't have a problem with dropping as many games from the collection as possible. Of course, you have to throw in the trump card: Nomura. So, quien sabe?

LMNOP

I dont think it makes it any more likely then it already was but anything that gives this game more of a chance to be released is fine by me.

State

Awards

Something more of an Essential Collection with BbS, KH, Re: CoM and 2 would be enough, seeing as how Days and coded added little to the plot, albeit something, but small and those are covered in KH3D.

theirlosthearts

Awards

Something more of an Essential Collection with BbS, KH, Re: CoM and 2 would be enough, seeing as how Days and coded added little to the plot, albeit something, but small and those are covered in KH3D.

I'm so tempted to turn this into a Days thread right now, but I'm not going to do that. But what about FMs?

State

Awards

I'm so tempted to turn this into a Days thread right now, but I'm not going to do that. But what about FMs?
That's up to whoever is incharge of deciding what gets remastered. :u

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

We have a perfectly good remaster thread...in fact...

D

Deleted member 87467

I can only see them remastering KH1, Re:CoM, and KH2

LMNOP

However, it's still meant to be used as to not clutter up the main forums.

I completly understand Im sure the person that posted that one just didnt notice this one.

soraalam1

They should call it Kingdom Hearts: 10th anniversary Collection. : )

If it becomes reality...

ShailsTDSPT

How many titles do HD Collections hold? We could very well have KH1, Re:CoM, KH2 and BBS on the same collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back