• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

Well anyone who's been keeping up with E3 knows there was no such announcement yet. It's just a rumor that a few so-called credible sites have conveyed.

Zaraki_Kenpachi

Well this was actually what I was most expecting for this E3, even if it was a minor news saying something like, for new fans and old fans, Kingdom Hearts will be available in a remastered edition. Wait for more details soon.

That would be enough for me...

But sadly I don't think it's coming true :\

Eioha

I do personally hope it will be true. I would really love to play those games once again - and sorry for the suddenly bump in, I haven't read all the pages. I'm rather new! :p

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Well this was actually what I was most expecting for this E3, even if it was a minor news saying something like, for new fans and old fans, Kingdom Hearts will be available in a remastered edition. Wait for more details soon.

That would be enough for me...

But sadly I don't think it's coming true :\

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, they wouldn't announce it at E3.

Zaraki_Kenpachi

I don't think it was ever ture. Yes Nomura said he was intersted in one, but 'interested' and 'want to' are two diferent things.

He did say that there would be an announcement regarding the future of the series soon, so we can still hope it's true, but that it won't be announced here on E3.

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, they wouldn't announce it at E3.
Why wouldn't they announce it on E3 if they have announced HD Remakes on E3 before?

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

Why wouldn't they announce it on E3 if they have announced HD Remakes on E3 before?
Maybe it'd steal the thunder away from KH3D? Or anything else they've announced.

Well I guess there's always TGS...

Eioha

I think that the extra attention the HD remake gives, encourage the produceres to actually make it, also they could be using it, to see if people actually want this HD remake. But that's just speculation, the internet isn't restricted to them:)

TepidShark

Awards

According to this series of NeoGaf threads, Nintendo is only focusing on launch titles/launch window games at E3, and is going to hold a summer conference later detailing more stuff for Wii U. I personally think that the rumor was that it would be revealed at E3 and it wasn't, so it is debunked, but maybe there is another chance this conference.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Wouldn't explain why Sony or Square themselves didn't reveal the PS3/Vita version at E3.

Last edited:

wwinterj

I could see a Kingdom Hearts HD remake for the PS3 been on the cards with maybe some kind of recap of the handheld games on the disk also. That way it'll get folk updated on the series and pave the way for Kingdom Hearts 3 on consoles (My guess would be PS4 and Wii U).

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

Wouldn't explain why Sony or Square themselves didn't reveal the PS3/Vita version at E3.

Sony has admitted that they really screwed up on their conference, but they were mostly referring to the Vita. Only a handful of Vita games were even mentioned, they later said in an interview that there were some 20 or so games that would be coming out for the Vita sometime later this year or early next year. Maybe one of those games they neglected to mention was a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection? And Square was busy with Theatrythm, KH 3D, Tomb Raider, Hitman, and I think there may've been something else.

Just because we didn't hear anything out of E3 doesn't mean it's not going to happen. If Nomura said something regarding Kingdom Hearts would be announced soon, maybe it'll be at TGS in September.

axel95

Awards

Wouldn't it make more sense for Square to announce this at TGS in September??? As far as I know anything KH has been announced in Japan before being announced in the United States.

Lars

Yeah,TGS is possible. but the next kh will be ''small'' and a Remaster/remake of 3 game isn't small? :p

axel95

Awards

Yeah,TGS is possible. but the next kh will be ''small'' and a Remaster/remake of 3 game isn't small? :p
I thought Nomura was referring to impcat of the story when he said "small", I could be wrong though. If they do a HD collection, I would love to see them do something like 343 did with the Halo 1 remake. They could have additional secret reports that sets up KH3 and the secret ending could be a trailer KH3.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I am really hoping that TGS is better than E3 was this year... maybe we will see the HD Remaster, along with Versus and The Last Guardian.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

I get the feeling we won't be seeing the HD collection this year. I can see an iOS game being announced at TGS instead of the remakes.

axel95

Awards

I get the feeling we won't be seeing the HD collection this year. I can see an iOS game being announced at TGS instead of the remakes.
I REALLY don't want an iOS game. I cannot express in words how much I don't want an iOS game. I would rather see them make another 3 games before KH3 than see them make an iOS game. I only say that because it will be EXTREMELY hard to replay it in 5-10 years, if we will be able to replay it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back