• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

Or how about we wait for the actual E3 to happen and see what SE has at their booth?

crash13

Awards

Just went back and saw not only Disney, but Square was on the list too.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Just went back and saw not only Disney, but Square was on the list too.

We all did. But we won't see any news for a few days, the first full conference is Wednesday, then would be a good time to expect something.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Today is Monday, Tomorrow is Tuesday, and The day after is Wednesday
(East Coast Time Zone)

I forgot you lived in the same state as me.

Now I get to thinking, we could have passed each other on the street... and not have known it.

img-thing

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I forgot you lived in the same state as me.

Now I get to thinking, we could have passed each other on the street... and not have known it.

img-thing

Depends on where you live, and you claim to be 200 miles away.
(I'd link a funny, but it's a pain in the butt from a phone)

notnow123487

Awards

Today is Monday, Tomorrow is Tuesday, and The day after is Wednesday
(East Coast Time Zone)

I know I'm not stupid haha...the nintendo press conference is tomorrow, while it is focused on hardware there will be some software shown and just like they did with the 3ds announcement they could list games and Kingdom Hearts could be one of them just like it was with the 3ds. It wouldn't get stage time but it could be announced tomorrow while a demo would be more likely on Wednesday in the software showcase. I'm just speculating as to how this would go down don't attack me I know this is a rumor

VLR.XIII

I know I'm not stupid haha...the nintendo press conference is tomorrow, while it is focused on hardware there will be some software shown and just like they did with the 3ds announcement they could list games and Kingdom Hearts could be one of them just like it was with the 3ds. It wouldn't get stage time but it could be announced tomorrow while a demo would be more likely on Wednesday in the software showcase. I'm just speculating as to how this would go down don't attack me I know this is a rumor

Launch titles will play a massive role.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

down don't attack me I know this is a rumor

Not attacking, just stating the facts.
I don't see anything KH other than DDD in E3 happening at all

sdr08

Sony showed developers that are making Vita games and Disney Interactive was on there. That's just a little fuel to the rumor at least, and there are no planned Disney games actually announced for movies or anything.

It might of been Epic Mickey 2, unless they have other projects planned? sorry I missed the Sony conference

Awards

Wait what? I'm confused. I thought square only had a booth this year? No conferences or anything. Link me!

TepidShark

Awards

So a rumored launch list for Wii U was on NeoGaf the other day referring to new super mario world as the title for the mario game. Well in the Nintendo Direct from about an hour ago, the three second clip had the same menu design as super mario world so their could possibly be traction to this who knows. Still all speculation until Tuesday.

From the list:
New Super Mario World by Nintendo
Kingdom Hearts Remembrance Collection: Kingdom Hearts I + Kingdom Hearts II + Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep by Square Enix

Here is the list of the rumored games he was referring to.

This list is also not confirmed though I will say that a 1, 2, Birth by Sleep collection would make a lot more sense then the other 5 game rumor especially if it is truly going to be announced tomorrow at Nintendo (1, 2, & Birth by Sleep are the only Kingdom Hearts games that haven't been on Nintendo systems yet). But we will find out tomorrow if the rumor is true or not.

Lady-Lee

Awards

Yeah, they only have a booth. But they showed off Tomb Raider at Microsoft.
I still haven't forgiven them for Tomb Wader, that was an abomination in my books. I am disappointed at the fact that they stuck with only getting a booth this year, although aside for 3D and Theathrythm, I haven't heard of very many paramount games coming this year from them just yet.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Yeah, they only have a booth. But they showed off Tomb Raider at Microsoft.

So, that leaves Bravely Default, Theaterhythm Final Fantasy, (the confirmed) Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] and Hitman: Absolution.

Am I forgetting any other possibilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back