• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevVentus

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

I would actually be annoyed since I just bought Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 off of amazon a few weeks ago...

4EverFree

Awards

Yeah, sing it like a badass! I would do the challenge too but I can't sing and I don't understand Japanese. XD
Lol neither can I XD but we could still duet! All you have to do is make up random words in sync with the melody, then no one would know the difference!

Well, maybe a Japanese person would XD

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

I would actually be annoyed since I just bought Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 off of amazon a few weeks ago...
Bet you got a good deal lol. I used to have them both a long time ago, then repurchased them(KH1/2/RECoM) off amazon all for like I think it was $50.

4EverFree

Awards

You've only just bought them? I assume you have played them? If not, how the hell did you get into KH without playing them? XD

Confused o_O

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You've only just bought them? I assume you have played them? If not, how the hell did you get into KH without playing them? XD

Confused o_O

I have friends who are fans of the series but have never touched a KH game a day in their lives. They watch it on youtube and stuff.

4EverFree

Awards

I have friends who are fans of the series but have never touched a KH game a day in their lives. They watch it on youtube and stuff.
Ooooh I see now, thanks :) Still doesn't compare to actually playing them though, tell you're friends they're missing out BIG TIME.

Magnum

Ooooh I see now, thanks :) Still doesn't compare to actually playing them though, tell you're friends they're missing out BIG TIME.

Indeed, Kingdom Hearts is much better to experience than watch. :D

Zaraki_Kenpachi

Re: Hooray for the HD release...or not.

I'm hoping for this, for later this year. Probably after KH3D comes out outside Japan.

I'm thinking that it will be KH1FM+KH2FM+KHBBSFM for PS3 and it might come out on Xbox. Though I honestly doubt the games coming out on the 360.

Why I think it'll be the Final Mixes? Because we never had the chance to play them translated. They have a lot of content that wasn't in the original games, plus it will make the current fans even more amazed by the series and it will create new fans for the upcoming games.

Birth By Sleep is relatively recent and most people can currently afford a PSP, but the other games are somewhat hard to find and even though they are nicely done, have very good graphics, currently the amount of people that have a PS2 are only the true fans of the console. Other have already discarded it for a PS3 and probably have no chance of playing this on PS2.

Luckily for me, I can still play them every time I want, though I'd prefer to play them with Remastered Graphics on my LCD instead of 4:3 image...

I'm speculating that SE will reveal their plans for this during July/August.

4EverFree

Awards

Indeed, Kingdom Hearts is much better to experience than watch. :D

Exactly. I mean why'd you want to just "watch" KH surely you'd want to play it instead? I understand that maybe they were too expensive for some people at the time but it's been ten years since the first one, would of thought it would be dirt cheap now.

So anyone one reading this who hasn't played any KH, like ever, BUY IT NOW!

Still here? Why? GO AND BUY IT NOW!!

KevVentus

Confused o_O

Of course I've played them : ) I played Kingdom Hearts way back in 2002 and got KH2 the day of release. I was surprised Wal Mart had it...

Anyway, I traded them in when I traded in my PS2 but I got another PS2 a few months ago and oh how I've missed them so...

Playing Kingdom Hearts for the first time in years really gives me a great appreciation for it. It really is one of my favorite games

Kingdom Hearts 2? Eh....

Magnum

Exactly. I mean why'd you want to just "watch" KH surely you'd want to play it instead? I understand that maybe they were too expensive for some people at the time but it's been ten years since the first one, would of thought it would be dirt cheap now.

So anyone one reading this who hasn't played any KH, like ever, BUY IT NOW!

Still here? Why? GO AND BUY IT NOW!!

Not too cheap, but cheap. I just bought a used copy of KH2 the other day for 20 dollars + 10% PowerUp rewards discount.

KevVentus

I got them on Amazon for like $12 each

And it was during my Prime trial, so free shipping : D

It was such a great deal. They were in great condition too. They have the manuals and everything

And the KH box is pre-Greatest Hits so it's all shiny and pretty

MasterZeR0

Of course I've played them : ) I played Kingdom Hearts way back in 2002 and got KH2 the day of release. I was surprised Wal Mart had it...

Anyway, I traded them in when I traded in my PS2 but I got another PS2 a few months ago and oh how I've missed them so...

Playing Kingdom Hearts for the first time in years really gives me a great appreciation for it. It really is one of my favorite games

Kingdom Hearts 2? Eh....

What? I drippin' LOVE KH2 D: I'm replaying it on critical for the tenth time :C

*sits alone, because nobody shares my undying love for KH2*

4EverFree

Awards

Now I understand :) But how could you of traded it in? How is anything worth trading KH for? HOW?! XD

Kingdom Hearts 2? Eh....

Looks like someone hasn't been playing KH2......

Magnum

What are you talking about? I love KH2, too. It was my favorite KH game until Birth by Sleep.

Now I understand :) But how could you of traded it in? How is anything worth trading KH for? HOW?! XD
I know, right?

4EverFree

Awards

*sit's with MasterZerR0* I share the love for KH2 too :3

Don't blame KevVentus, he just doesn't understand.....

MasterZeR0

Nobody understands the joy that KH2 brings. NOBODY!

We are the select few! The Chosen!

But seriously, I really wanna play this amazingly stupendous game in HD on my PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back