• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
If i'm not mistaking only the first book or some of the first books are in the PD? From what I have heard, the characters are still "protected" by copyright. At least until they stop using the characters for a longer period of time.

I know it was a misunderstanding, but a days cartoon/anime actually seems somewhat doable. Of all the KH games days seems to be the best suited for the tv format.

crash13

Awards
I doubt they'd make a Kingdom Hearts TV and not have Sora, Donald and Goofy as the main characters. Not to mention the chances of having one are pretty slim.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Slim? Closer to non-existing, for now at least. I agree if they'd make a cartoon of any sorts, then it would star Sora and co. I was just saying that kh:days would suit an episodic format better than the other KHs.

I wonder if kh:days will be split into "episodes" in kh:1.5 ReMix or just days.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I think he's talking about the Legend of Tarzan TV series that was based on the Disney film. He might be asking if they'll take some characters from that.
exactly. But I was really just wondering out loud. Nothing else.

I doubt they will use the TV show for anything unless they make a game around or before BBS.
The show actually takes place after the movie, so it can be used in the timeline.

It was a nice saturday cartoon that I assume touched base with the comics, having both the mythological and turn of the century villains and overall feel you'd expect from a herculean legend.
If i'm not mistaking only the first book or some of the first books are in the PD? From what I have heard, the characters are still "protected" by copyright. At least until they stop using the characters for a longer period of time.

I know it was a misunderstanding, but a days cartoon/anime actually seems somewhat doable. Of all the KH games days seems to be the best suited for the tv format.

Oddly, maybe the half hour format. I've always felt KH games could fit in a 1 hour tv timeslot with two and three parters for the most important episodes, but Days always seem more of a movie for me.

Last edited:

crash13

Awards
The show actually takes place after the movie, so it can be used in the timeline.

Funny, I always remembered it to be Tarzan as a kid. Maybe it's because of this pc game I played as a kid, but I was wrong. Either way, I doubt they would use any tv show for KH.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Am I the only one who's hoping the HD Collection will hit Xbox 360 on its international release? lol :frown:

It is possible. There have been cases of games being released only on PS3 in Japan but they were multi-platform everywhere else, so just keep up the hope!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yea but it is catering to the fanbase though. Remember Sqaure Enix and FFXIII that is all the proof you need really

Not really. XIII is the worst example considering XIII (and XIII-2) sales across the board in Japan, NA, and EU have been lower than their PS3 counterpart. XIII sold 4mil on PS3 and only 1mil on 360. While that is pretty good, it was still only a quarter of the sales on the PS3. And XIII-2 sold even less than that. The 360 doesn't make money for SE like the PS3.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If I had a working 360, I probably wouldn't. Graphics on the PS3 are better, and the bluray disk hold much more on a disk. I'd rather have all three things together than on separate disks. If I wanted separate disks I'd go play a PSX game. That's my feelings with it, at least.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
If I had a working 360, I probably wouldn't. Graphics on the PS3 are better, and the bluray disk hold much more on a disk. I'd rather have all three things together than on separate disks. If I wanted separate disks I'd go play a PSX game. That's my feelings with it, at least.

Each game doesn't exceed 4 GB in memory so you can definitely fit everything on one 10gb disc. If not then they can make each dvd of their respective game Disc 1 is KH1FM, Disc 2 is RE:COM, Disc 3 is 358/2 days movie..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Each game doesn't exceed 4 GB in memory so you can definitely fit everything on one 10gb disc. If not then they can make each dvd of their respective game Disc 1 is KH1FM, Disc 2 is RE:COM, Disc 3 is 358/2 days movie..

Bumping everything up with improved graphics will probably increase the size of each game, probably not by much but it won't be the same. And like I said, I don't want to have it all on different disks. That's why I have the PS2 copies. It's nitpicking on my part, but I don't see the point in having it all split up

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Oddly, maybe the half hour format. I've always felt KH games could fit in a 1 hour tv timeslot with two and three parters for the most important episodes, but Days always seem more of a movie for me.
Yeah I was thinking of 22 min episodes. In an hour format it might work, only problem being the 45 min format is kind of a live action only thing, I've never heard of a cartoon series that werent ovas that were that long. And to me coded always seemed like the movie.
Am I the only one who's hoping the HD Collection will hit Xbox 360 on its international release?lol :frown:
Though it wouldn't affect me, I wouldn't be against it. But considering jrpgs aren't very popular with the xbox crowd it's unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back