• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

I imagine porting DDD would be pretty difficult from DDD to PS3 seeing as how DDD takes some advantages of the 3DS, such as the bottom screen, the attacks you can do with Dream Eaters, interacting with them like Nintendogs, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trophies were added though. I played the Prince of Persia HD collection and it had Trophy support, and SE has been doing Trophies for the newer games in FF and KH (or at least Re:coded, no clue about DDD).

Birth by Sleep had trophies also, and DDD does have them. Quite a few actually.

I actually kind of prefer the KH versions of trophies, in that they aren't meaningless points or just a tiny little picture, but that they take the time to design really awesome looking, legit trophies just for their game.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Birth by Sleep had trophies also, and DDD does have them. Quite a few actually.

I actually kind of prefer the KH versions of trophies, in that they aren't meaningless points or just a tiny little picture, but that they take the time to design really awesome looking, legit trophies just for their game.

Waiwaiwait. BbS had trophies? Oh gosh, I didn't even remember that. Well yeah then I'm pretty sure the future HD Collections would have trophy support since the evidence practically points to it.

There better be a Weight trophy for checking Sora's weight in KH1 though. I demand that be a trophy. And one for beating Leon in Traverse Town and Cloud in Olympus Coliseum since you can win or lose.

Sorax 122

I need a BBS remake. That's the only game i couldn't play, so it was hard to get the story. I watched walkthroughs on youtube, but it is just really difficult to know the story when you're not really playing it. So yeah, i need a HD collection!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Waiwaiwait. BbS had trophies? Oh gosh, I didn't even remember that. Well yeah then I'm pretty sure the future HD Collections would have trophy support since the evidence practically points to it.

There better be a Weight trophy for checking Sora's weight in KH1 though. I demand that be a trophy. And one for beating Leon in Traverse Town and Cloud in Olympus Coliseum since you can win or lose.

It only had like 8 :p But yes it did haha. Re:Coded and DDD have a lot more.

I would love a trophy for weighing Sora, I have done that before anyway :p

Lonbilly

Awards

Personally, I'd want BbS and Days made first on an HD Remake/Remaster Collection if just for the simple fact that I'd actually be able to use multi-player with people.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

While I would certainly root for a HD-Collection (preferably with the FM-Content especially for KH2), I don't see what much change these "trophies" would make.
They're useless anyways and only gimmicks, I never paid attention to them even when playing Final Fantasy XIII and in BBS only out of necessity in order to get the 100% in the Trinity archives filled.

Lonbilly

Awards

They're useless anyways and only gimmicks

A Weight Trophy is not useless! Why think of the possibilities of having a trophy for weighing your character. It would be REVOLUTIONARY.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

A Weight Trophy is not useless! Why think of the possibilities of having a trophy for weighing your character. It would be REVOLUTIONARY.

trollanortnotsureif.jpg

LMNOP

While I would certainly root for a HD-Collection (preferably with the FM-Content especially for KH2), I don't see what much change these "trophies" would make.
They're useless anyways and only gimmicks, I never paid attention to them even when playing Final Fantasy XIII and in BBS only out of necessity in order to get the 100% in the Trinity archives filled.

I wouldnt call them Gimmicks. There more motivation for some players to continue playing after they complete the game just to get all the trophys. I actually enjoy getting all the trophys for a game just to know ive thoroughly completed it.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Gamerscore and whatever award system PSN has, duh

Gram

Banned
Awards

I wouldnt call them Gimmicks. There more motivation for some players to continue playing after they complete the game just to get all the trophys. I actually enjoy getting all the trophys for a game just to know ive thoroughly completed it.

i'd call them gimmicks they certainly never gave me no such motivation :/ i'd rather have something to actually do or explore after i complete the game.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

A trophy for weighing Sora would be hilarious. And you would have to press Select and actually check your weight to get the trophy. So many people would be reading their trophies list and see "Check Sora's Weight" and be confused. They should also have trophies for getting the alternate versions of the Monstro scenes or the scene where Snow White replaces Alice.

Hooserdaddy45

I Hope there is an HD collection, I would expect it to be on ps3, but I would hope for 360 since thats what I own, but I doubt it would come to 360.

Lonbilly

Awards

A trophy for weighing Sora would be hilarious. And you would have to press Select and actually check your weight to get the trophy. So many people would be reading their trophies list and see "Check Sora's Weight" and be confused. They should also have trophies for getting the alternate versions of the Monstro scenes or the scene where Snow White replaces Alice.

OMG YES. I completely forgot about those.

Even though it probably didn't happen and wasn't cannon, I want to know who that fake Riku was in Monstro if you waited to play it after Hollow Bastion. I highly doubt it was Ansem/Rikunort.

TheRoadToDawn

I'm just hoping they announce the collection at tgs which would consist of hopefully KH 1&2 and BBS but also with all this talk of trying to make fans and new fans get caught up with the storyline as much as possible before 3 it would only make sense to announce it then..

axel95

Awards

I'm just hoping they announce the collection at tgs which would consist of hopefully KH 1&2 and BBS but also with all this talk of trying to make fans and new fans get caught up with the storyline as much as possible before 3 it would only make sense to announce it then..
I wouldn't completely rule it out, but if they don't announce it at TGS, I don't see it happening, not before KH3 at least. They could end up doing one after KH3 that has BBSFM, KH1FM, KH2FM, and KH3FM. Now that would be epic!

TheRoadToDawn

I wouldn't completely rule it out, but if they don't announce it at TGS, I don't see it happening, not before KH3 at least. They could end up doing one after KH3 that has BBSFM, KH1FM, KH2FM, and KH3FM. Now that would be epic!
Exactly what I was hoping for! It'd be amazing with all the FM content in 1,2 and BBS but yes just as you said, if there's no confirmation of any hd collection at tgs then I'll just give in and replay them all on the old PS2, which is why I've been wanting to replay 1&2 so badly but in the back of my head I keep telling myself to just wait for the HD Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back