• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX and 2.8 FCP heading to Xbox Game Pass

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Microsoft has announced that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 HD ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will be heading to Xbox Game Pass for console only on June 11th.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix (Console) – June 11
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix is an HD remastered collection of six unforgettable Kingdom Hearts experiences available for the first time with Xbox Game Pass! Join Sora, Donald, and Goofy as they help light overcome the darkness across iconic Disney worlds. Team up with beloved characters such as Captain Jack Sparrow (“Pirates of the Caribbean”), Simba (“The Lion King”), Beast (“Beauty and the Beast”), Ariel (“The Little Mermaid”), and many more. Experience the magic of Kingdom Hearts on Xbox!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (Console) – June 11
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is a compilation of three magical Kingdom Hearts experiences that no fan should be without. Experience epic battles as Sora and Riku begin to prepare for their final battle against Master Xehanort in the beautifully remastered Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD. In Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage – players join Aqua as she struggles to survive against the deceptions and terrors of the Dark World. Experience these unforgettable Kingdom Hearts journeys on Xbox!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

AegisXIII

Awards
And yet I was hopping for PC ans switch.
But this is great news. The Xbox gamepass is impressive.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And yet I was hopping for PC ans switch.
But this is great news. The Xbox gamepass is impressive.

It really is. I wish Sony took notice of this and did the same thing (I know they have PS Now but it still really sucks lol).

PC and Switch are long in the future...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Perhaps Sony will announce their own Gamepass soon. I suspect it'll go hand in hand with BC since obviously there won't be too many PS5 titles for it at launch. A massive back catalog of PS1-4 titles would garner attention & be an excellent foot in the door.

Switch has been on the market for 3 years & has outsold the XB1 & yet there are still some "obvious" franchises like CoD/Madden that have yet to come to it. It's baffling that we haven't even heard of something as bare basic as ports of old PS2/PSP/3DS KH games. Did the FF ports bomb or something?

As for PC, well jeez, Atlus is about to announce Persona games if rumors are to be believed & Square still hasn't even realized they forgot about FF1 & 2, let alone bring any KH or DQ* games.

PS Speaking of which, can we get some Persona on Switch already?

*Upon research, there are apparently a few DQ games on steam but it's just XI & a few recent spin-off titles. I guess DQ10 is probably PC in Japan? Point still stands that they could still do a whole lot more porting.

Back