• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Coming to Playstation 4!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'll buy this. I'm still playing through some of 2.5 (I'll have it done before 2.8), but I'll still grab this. I have purchased every single North American Kingdom Hearts release, and I still own them all (I even have my Chain of Memories GBA box still).

My only thing is PLEASE GOD LET THE PS3 AND PS4 SHARE TROPHY LISTS! I am a trophy hunter, and I never EVER want to get Re:CoM's bullshit plat again! I am the kind of trophy hunter that DOESN'T want to double dip the trophies. Cross-save be damned, just please spare me 6 more CoM playthrough.

Holy damn I forgot about CoM...
But BBS is still way more horrifying because I'd have to defeat Mysterious Figure with Terra again. Please no. Please.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
They absolutely need to add a retry option to Kh2 now.

Having to load back to the previous rooms get's so annoying at times,especially on harder difficulties.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I wonder if they'll sinply port it and adjust some bugs or if they'll go ahead and actually touch up fish faces (as an example)

appleboy82791

Awards
Holy damn I forgot about CoM...
But BBS is still way more horrifying because I'd have to defeat Mysterious Figure with Terra again. Please no. Please.

I thoroughly enjoy playing through BBSFM even with those insane secret boss fights.
So I definitely think COM was the worst. And I definitely agree with Max. Getting the platinum for Re:COM was an absolute nightmare because of the 6 playthroughs. COM by far has the worst gameplay out of all the KH games ever. When they remade it for PS2 or even when they remade it for PS3, they should've trashed the whole card system and just thrown in KH1 kind of gameplay or something (yes, I know how complicated and probably unfeasible that is). If it wasn't for the awesome storyline in COM, it would be complete garbage.

Awards
I thoroughly enjoy playing through BBSFM even with those insane secret boss fights.
So I definitely think COM was the worst. And I definitely agree with Max. Getting the platinum for Re:COM was an absolute nightmare because of the 6 playthroughs. COM by far has the worst gameplay out of all the KH games ever. When they remade it for PS2 or even when they remade it for PS3, they should've trashed the whole card system and just thrown in KH1 kind of gameplay or something (yes, I know how complicated and probably unfeasible that is). If it wasn't for the awesome storyline in COM, it would be complete garbage.

So basically you want to play KH1 twice? The Disney worlds in COM are literally rehashes of the KH1 Disney worlds.

appleboy82791

Awards
So basically you want to play KH1 twice? The Disney worlds in COM are literally rehashes of the KH1 Disney worlds.

Pretty much. Yeah. Haha
I hated the card combat system. The only thing worse than the card combat system is the map card system. I hated having to fight through uninteresting blank cookie cutter rooms just to get the the cutscenes and the boss battle.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
[video=youtube;6YMPAH67f4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o[/video]

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID FOR NOW

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
One thing that would make me buy this would be dual audio.

I'm a bit torn regarding this. I definitely prefer the Japanese voices for the original and Final Fantasy characters, but I want the Disney characters to speak English. Would be cool to have it mixed like that.

Actually I hope we'll be getting the original music.
For FF X / X-2 HD, the PS4 version had the original soundtrack included alongside the remastered versions. I'd love that for KH.

Why? For the sake of nostalgia? Because the newly orchestrated versions are just infinitely better, imho.

Speaking of the audio though... they need to fix that annoying audio skip glitch in KH1!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This is super exciting news!

All these years and it's finally happening. All the games on one system like it should have been from the start. <3

I probably won't invest in 1.5 & 2.5, cause I've also played them this year on my PS3. Maybe later down the road, I'll purchase them again. <3 Super hype for it on the PS4 though!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I wonder if they'll sinply port it and adjust some bugs or if they'll go ahead and actually touch up fish faces (as an example)

Not too concerned about the pancake faces. They're part of the games' identity; if they're gonna touch anything up, it should be loading times and glitches.

hlc1988

Awards
So... I did wonder if they might have this for sale at the respective concerts that are happening around that time before its release date? The UK one is a week before... Since its just a collection of games that are already released on another console... well, its a hope but I doubt they would do that...

Xagzan

Awards
I'm a bit torn regarding this. I definitely prefer the Japanese voices for the original and Final Fantasy characters, but I want the Disney characters to speak English. Would be cool to have it mixed like that.

Why? For the sake of nostalgia? Because the newly orchestrated versions are just infinitely better, imho.

Speaking of the audio though... they need to fix that annoying audio skip glitch in KH1!

Most, but not all imo. I liked Forze del Male better in the original and in KH2, I preferred the original Disappeared, which for some reason they altered heavily beyond the norm for the updated versions.

Not too concerned about the pancake faces. They're part of the games' identity; if they're gonna touch anything up, it should be loading times and glitches.

Nooo, then I'll have to buy these games again... -_-

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Welp, and imho, they are not. Tracks like Sinister Sundown sounded a million times better to me on the PS2.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Is this confirmed 60fps? I found a couple sites saying it was but I just want to be sure.

Commander Corn

So are there any expected differences beyond 60fps? Nothing in the trailer looked substantially different from the PS3 versions graphically speaking. If graphics were re-built from the ground up (to look more like KH3 and 0.2) then I could justify buying this, otherwise I probably couldn't.

Muke

whatever
Awards
They would NEVER completely re-built all the games to make them in UE4 in KH3's Engine....

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
So are there any expected differences beyond 60fps? Nothing in the trailer looked substantially different from the PS3 versions graphically speaking. If graphics were re-built from the ground up (to look more like KH3 and 0.2) then I could justify buying this, otherwise I probably couldn't.

The download times and reaction command issues will probably be fixed, I don't see why they wouldn't, but other than that I doubt there will be any changes.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
This is amazing news! Will it be worth buying when you already have the PS3 versions? My PS3 is getting old af, so I may want to get both copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back