• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts have sequels like Final Fantasy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosraider8

with an interview with tetsuya nomura there were many questions asked. one was do u think kh will be like final fantasy with all the sequels? (or somethin like that). tetsuya said it will be hard to make the main character intersting bacus there is only 1 main chararter. he also said that that he will continue to on soras history tho. (or somethin like that). does this mean he will continue working on kh. i think it dos. i hope kh will be like final fantasy and will becaome a series as well. i will look up more research 2 back up my thoery and add at 2 my post and i will let u guys no what all there is as well. wat do u guys think? do you guys think kh should be like final fantasy (remember, making the main character sice there is only 1 main character "sora" will be very hard 2 keep intersting). but what do u guys think? i will keep all of u guys updated on what i find and let every 1 no ok!!!!

fizban

Re: another kh!!!!!!!!!!

kh can't be like ff. what will probably happen is that the series will do in to the history of other characters and have prequels and such. with the addition of bhk and other characters the developement of the story for them into a game shouldn't be difficult.
*though a kh game without sora would be just.........a little wrong :3

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards

man no way it would become like the ff series....it would prob go at KH3 and then stop there.

SantoryuKeyblade

If anything, all the Keybladers are gonna go their own paths and (if each guys story is interesting enough) will make a game for each. So far they've done Sora and some of Riku. Who knows...

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com

I think he hinted that the series won't end with the second (technically third) game. Personally, I hope it ends before he turns 18. So that would be... the fourth game. I hope, if the second isn't the end to the series, the third game is the last.
Nomura himself said that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story. So, without Sora, there is no Kingdom Hearts.

KeybladeShadow88

don't get me wrong here guys, I love kingdom hearts, with a passion, but I don't think I would want it to go past 3, 2 KH games is fantastic, 3 would be great, but more than that would just make me kinda angry especially if they waited to end it till the series ran out, you know what I mean? I don't want to have to play 14 KH's just to find out if sora gets reunited with kiari and riku... although even if it does go that far I would still buy the games, even if the last one they ran out of ideas and everyone just sat around and played go fish... just saying . . . . . . . .

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

im thinking that there is only going to be 3-4 Kingdom Hearts games (excluding handheld games). There is no way kingdom hearts could last that long. It would get way to boring with just one main character for like 8 games but then you cant have a kingdom hearts game without Sora.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member

Well, Nomura stated that the Kingdom Hearts Story is about Sora. So, I do not see how it could become a different keyblade master for each story. I think that there might be 4-5 (excluding the handheld COM, etc.) I do not think that it will get past 5. If Nomura can "already see the ending" I do not think he would make that many more games.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com

Uh...............I've known about this interview for three years, I'm surprised everyone's estatic about it. I mean, you'd think at least one person would have posted this a LONG time ago. But I think they should at least make a trilogy of the game. It would make sense and all, since there are so many trilogy games out there, (Onimusha, Devil May Cry, Jak and Daxter, etc.) I think it would be cool to at least do spin offs of the game. Like one about the history of BHK, or one where you play as Riku, but you must lock the hearts of people instead of locking worlds.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Who would want to play as a 30yr old Sora? No-one, thats who.

So there's no way KH should continue on as an evergoing series. Seeing as how the best things come in three's, there should be three and only three KH games for the PS2 (possibly 3) and then 1 more handheld (For either DS or PSP) to bridge the gap between KH2 and KH3.

chaosraider8

hey how do u get ur signature like that with the video playing

SantoryuKeyblade said:
If anything, all the Keybladers are gonna go their own paths and (if each guys story is interesting enough) will make a game for each. So far they've done Sora and some of Riku. Who knows...

chaosraider8

during the series tetsuya could take us threw the history of all the new characters and tell us how they became part of kh and tell us how and why they play a part in kh

Tre'Coolfreak13 said:
Uh...............I've known about this interview for three years, I'm surprised everyone's estatic about it. I mean, you'd think at least one person would have posted this a LONG time ago. But I think they should at least make a trilogy of the game. It would make sense and all, since there are so many trilogy games out there, (Onimusha, Devil May Cry, Jak and Daxter, etc.) I think it would be cool to at least do spin offs of the game. Like one about the history of BHK, or one where you play as Riku, but you must lock the hearts of people instead of locking worlds.

Oracle

Well, all I know is that Kh-2 isn't going to end the series. There definately going to be a KH-3.... From what I've heard from interviews anyway.

Keyblader_101

well if its going to take this long for the second one to come out how long do you guys

think the others will come out. If they do come out with 15 other sequels to Kingdom

Hearts we'll all be like in our 20's. And plus i dont think Tetsuya will let this thing go on for

too long because in one of his interviews he says he has already seen the ending of

Kingdom Hearts and Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back