• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Hateclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No description is really needed. Any forms of media relating to club appreciated.

So if you hate the franchise or any game or whatever, hi, and welcome.

Let's keep this minimalistic and barebones with discussion taking the place of what goes on conventonally in this fluffy hype factory.

Some rules
1)No disrespect to people who enjoy the games and no bashing on difference of opinion please :)
2) That being said, freedom of speech. If we want to hate and bash in a playful environment and you are enraged that, you do not need to be an environment that makes you upset. So kindly then, leave
3) This isn't a club for hating KHtards...but that is a legitimate issue and don't think I'll go all PC for the sake of politeness
4) If any of you make the "well why are you here, gtfo argument", I won't respond.

Pro-choice Hardass who eats fans for every meal of the day
Sam​

Members
Mythological Omega
Ethnic Woman
Ophan
Sign
Macabre
destinykh
Smile
VirgilTheart
Rali
Grass
Chakalot Strawberry
Gesso
Lord betrayus
Jelai​

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I hate the characters

The story is convulted and silly which is different from being rich and having depth

I hate SDG

The gameplay is okay

I hate the aesthetics

The worlds are kind of hollow, despite the colours, I don't get a feel for vibrance.

KH1 was okay in my books, in fact, I liked it. But then...

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
you know what, fuck rationality i want to be a douche

i steal copies from little children, grown men, angsty teenagers, all of them wackos and burn them infront of there eyess

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Count me in. I don't hate the series, but KH2 was, undeniably, terrible D:

And there are some other little things I didn't like.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
A Site Staff member. Nice.

I'm going to have to get more agressive later so people hate me more, thus far this has been a mellow affair

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KH2 can go burn in hell. I want the game to be rebooted. Fix all of the crappy stuff and keep the main plot points, but make it better and get rid of Sora's happy-go-lucky act because it hurt my ear. Then just purge Days out of existence.

Then go actually develop Kairi. And don't make Namine her Nobody. Nobody liked that. It was better when she was that one witch who could rewrite peoples memories and was her own person.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I feel as though I might as well join this; following Chain of Memories, everything just spiraled downhill.
Birth by Sleep could have been much better than it was had it not been so weighed down by the ridiculously convoluted plot, which seems to take twists according to Nomura's passing whims.

Overall, I feel that the series has just lost the flair and "magic" that the first two games had (not Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, but KH1 and KH:COM).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back