• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Going The Final Fantasy Path?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
But Cetramarius there should be more Final Fantasy Characters and i have played lots of the FF's so you can go away! anyway there are lots of disney worlds! Such as Lilo and Stiitch[Hawaii] for example and also go back to bed and get up on the good side and stop being cranky!

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
the spirit of ignorance can fool you to feel good

there are plenty of FF characters indeed, but one would get tired of constantly involved FF characters that does not have a part to say on the story's plot. And as far for disney worlds concerned, you have to exlude loads like farms and all that, it has to be set as its own world, and remember nomura said they started with 30 worlds, well, not all of them works as worlds for the kh games, so would they just be using what little they had left to make you another KH game, that really was crap ?

kingdom hearts has its story, everything is built around it, the keyblade, donald and goofy, the worlds, the keyholes and the heartless....

Sgt Moo

Well I think they should stop at number 3 and if there is a way to make a realy good prequal then im all for it but it would make a good fighing engine with cool new moves impossible becuase sora would know any of them in the first one. Still... If they find a way to keep KH fresh for many more sequals im all for that as well!

daisuke niwa

having the final fantasy worlds in KH2 would be pretty cool and you could expand some of the characters

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
milkman64 said:
They could make more Kingdom Hearts games but maybe they dont have to keep on going with the same old characters same old thing. They could go the Final Fantasy Route and have different stories and everything. think of kingdom hearts 1 2 and COM as like a final fantasy x, X-2 thing. so Kh3 could be totally different. but still the same. like the keyblades. And right now Kingdom hearts is more disney like then final fantasy like right now (my opinion) (theres more disney involved in the game right now). SQ and Nomura can come up with more. like what happened before all the stuff in kingdom hearts happened ( the origins of the keyblade and stuff). anyway i have more ideas but if i put them down i would probably get flamed :cool:

what are your ideas.

i would like something more FF-ish like a grown up character. the turn based battle system in FF. etc

Knowing Square-enix, I kind of doubt it, but they could. KH2 is obviously going to be more serious (Or at least I hope it is) But the fact is that the FF series is simply the only FF series. Many companies have tried copying it, all have failed. (XD) I doubt even square-enix themselves could make a good copy of their own games. Kingdom hearts should be left alone, at least in that way. (Unless they make a game where you're a heartless, oh, I wouldn't argue with that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back