• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
I've been bouncing this around in my head for awhile. A "trailer" for the future Kingdom Hearts games. Its actually a redo of something I did almost a year ago. May see that again once 2.5 is out! :cool: Anyway, let me know what you think....

[video=youtube;hwLV_yKezls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwLV_yKezls[/video]

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The trailer itself is really cool, and gets me hyped up for the series overall. My only inquiry is that what parts did you do? Most of it looks like the original trailer they came out with until it gets to the end. I know that might be a silly question but, it's been awhile since, I've watched a few kingdom hearts trailers.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
The trailer itself is really cool, and gets me hyped up for the series overall. My only inquiry is that what parts did you do? Most of it looks like the original trailer they came out with until it gets to the end. I know that might be a silly question but, it's been awhile since, I've watched a few kingdom hearts trailers.

It's not and that was sort of the point lol. I wanted it to look like an official one. Everything after Destati kicks in is what I put together. Some of it is from cutscenes, some is from other trailers. And yes, I actually tracked down the font so what I put in matched what was already there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back