• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts funny, or meme thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hey guys. Lets have a little fun. We'll see who can make the best funny confirmed world. or donld memes. Lets go.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
*sora in keyblade armor to baymax*: Do you bleed?... you will

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Opening scene has dildo in sora's room

dinner is vitamins like Dexter's lab

sora drunkenly crashes gummi ship into mailbox

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
One of the 13 darknesses reforms and becomes the godfather on the other side of the universe.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sora throws the paopu fruit aside, grabs a coconut and sings that he's in love with the coco

Hah.

what if he shares a paupou with ymx, they become keybros, this collapses all events since, the worlds are all in harmony until next saga and every keyblade wielder is alive and good.

after-credits scene shows nick fury recruiting Angelina Jolie!maleficent.

jnh71193

Awards
xehanort's theme

[video=youtube;vkOJ9uNj9EY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY&spfreload=10[/video]

xemnas_smiles_at_you__animation__by_raileysxerilyasrx-d69ny42.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Japanese style game show for the final showdown. Sora gets ball-hammered for not knowing Japanese during q&a segments.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
When I was young, I watched the "kingdom hearts on crack parody" videos and idk what happened to them.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Dysfunctional Hearts was the only KH parody series I ever saw back in like 06-08. And boy, was it terrible. I still cannot believe I actually watched it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
*YMX getting baptized with riku while 11 other darkness carry out assassinations*
*YMX learns terra was helping the seven light* "you broke my hearts" *has terra's heart extracted*
*MX sits with faithful shadow* *eats paupou fruit (omen of death in kh)* *slumps over in keyblade glider*

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
@eage-roxas MX already did "best of both worlds" with ventus and vanitas

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
@eage-roxas MX already did "best of both worlds" with ventus and vanitas

DAFUQ

Ventus = blonde = Hannah, Vanitas = brunette = Miley? Miley ends up being screwed, and Hannah's fandom basically fell into eternal sleep together with her. And then puberty came.
Like a wrecking ball.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Nomura final boss with lines like "please be patient, lol", "it's a mystery, lol", and "LOL, lol". He dual wields zippers and belts and his special attack is releasing more handheld games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back