• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Funko Pop Coming Soon? King Mickey Funko Pop Available to Pre-Order at Gamestop!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Until an official confirmation is made from Funko, take the following information with hopeful-yet-skeptical enthusiasm.

Today, Gamestops made available the early-2017 upcoming Pop Funkos for pre-order at their store. Among the new list was one that I'm sure this community would find quite intriguing. The photo below was taken by a Gamestop employee.

540x960.jpeg.8b82012ce5fe4e3b98aaf9b5ff593644.large

It's important to note the release date of the figure is slated as "TBD." However, the Pops that do have release dates all seem to be slated for release in early 2017.

I called my local Gamestop and can confirm that the King Mickey Pop Funko is in their system, it is currently the only Kingdom Hearts Pop Funko listed.

Beyond that photo, community blogs who follow all Funko Pop merchandise have posted full lists of upcoming unannounced Pop figures and among them are:

• POP Disney: Kingdom Hearts - Mickey
  • POP Games: Tomb Raider - Lara Croft
Given Tomb Raider is currently published by Square Enix and Funko has an extensive history teaming with Disney, could Kingdom Hearts Funko Pops be on the way?

Are you just as shocked as I am that Gamestop actually has pre-orders for Funko Pop?

Are you ready, if Kingdom Hearts Funko Pops happen, for the 30-50 Soras they will no doubt release of every variation of Sora that has ever existed?

Will Aqua get any recognition?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back