• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Franchise.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurokitsunefang

ok there has been some hype about a KH movie/ TV SHOW
welll. if it does become a show or a movie. do u think there would be eveything kingdom hearts

halloween costumes that ISN'T cosplay
or cups/ clothes
toys etc.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
If by some miracle, they made KH into a kid's show that ended up being as big and popular as Pokemon, then yes, stuff would be everywhere. If not, you might see T-shirts or merchandise here and there, in stores that sell that kind of thing. Other than that, no, not a whole lot of merchandise or Halloween costumes. Unfortunately, stuff like that tends not to sell very well, compared to regular Disney movies or blockbusters, etc.

RikusGaurdian

Theres already lots of merchandise, but if there is a TV show/anime/movie, I don't think it'll become THAT big that KH merchandise will be seen everywhere.

Lexeon

Theres already lots of merchandise, but if there is a TV show/anime/movie, I don't think it'll become THAT big that KH merchandise will be seen everywhere.

Exactly. When Advent Children was released. Figures and statues were released for it. But if you go to most stores, you won't find anything Final Fantasy besides games and maybe books.

V

V.A.T.13

*shudders* Please don't talk like that. In fact, if it does happen, I'll pretend not to know what the hell KH is.

But fortunately Disney seem to care much about KH so that should never happen....hopefully.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I don't want to see KH merchandise everywhere, that's too much of a good thing.

If it gets milked like that, I'll probably lose interest.

RikusGaurdian

Even if they don't make a movie/tv show,I still think that it would be nice if the disney store carried KH merchandise.

If just the Disney Store carried KH merchandise, that would be ok. (I'm partly saying this because I'm guilty myself of sometimes checking my local disney store for KH stuff >_>)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Same here. Disney bought out Children's place and in doing so bought back the Disney Store. Disney used to have REALLY nice watches there. A high quality KH watch would be nice. Just stuff like that. Not necesariy slapped onto everything.

Twiligan

it would piss me off if they made a show, its like i spend all day possibly all week tryin to beat Riku, or Ansem or somthing, and On the show they do it in half an episode. Its like, wheres the realisM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back