• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Fragmentary Passage Timeline: where does the begining of Sora's story starts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoodleBurgerBoy39

Awards
So i played both Fragmentary Passage Play Though's the one in BBS 0.1 and the one in 0.2 and i was wondering were exactly does Sora's story begin in KH2 i know the last battle starts at the end but what about the start of the game were does it begin and in what world can someone explain it to me?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So i played both Fragmentary Passage Play Though's the one in BBS 0.1 and the one in 0.2 and i was wondering were exactly does Sora's story begin in KH2 i know the last battle starts at the end but what about the start of the game were does it begin and in what world can someone explain it to me?

From what I can tell, you are asking where KH2's story starts between BBS and 0.2?

So the easiest way to look at it:

BBS -> 0.2 up to her sinking down into the water (KH1 takes place around the same time) -> CoM/Days -> KH2 -> coded -> 0.2 where she's finally walking up to the beach -> BBS's secret ending where she speaks to Ansem the Wise -> KH3D -> KH3

Back