• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fractured Hours [WIP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Hey folks! Some of you might remember me as the person who wrote "Harry Potter & The Mysterious Key." While that was my first fanfic and still one of my pride and joys of my creative writing, it's kind of breathtaking to know I'm working on my sixth fanfiction, and to see how far I've come.

So, as I mentioned over in my "Harry Potter & The Mysterious Key" thread, I've been working on an original Kingdom Hearts story, and here I am to show it! In this story we meet a brand new protagonist, and it actually is meant to fit very nicely within the Kingdom Hearts canon while going off in it's own direction. Who knows, maybe if I practice my drawing skills, I might even showcase some art of this story?

P7LviK0
P7LviK0.png

P7LviK0

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So, tell me what you think. Be honest! And yes, there will be Disney worlds in this story, so feel free to tell me which ones you want to see and which ones you think would fit the narrative. That's it for now, but expect semi-regular updates! Thanks!

Last edited:

KeybladeGuy

Awards
For those that have actually bothered to read so far, you'll want to read the updated Prologue. It sets up the final moments with Yen Sid and Mickey and prepares us for our first world!

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Next chapter is officially up. Welcome to Traverse Town, where the remnants of lost worlds end up. In this chapter we're introduced to an android from a world that's been destroyed, not by the Heartless, but from it's own residents. And get excited, as we're about to visit our first all-new world!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This is so exciting! I absolutely can't get enough as I read this! I instantly warmed up to Hoshi. He's really likable. His reaction to Mickey was quite interesting too. Including the events that led up to their meeting. I like how Hoshi helped 2B and Nines with his pep talk. It was quite sweet and thoughtful of him to say something so kind. And I wonder if Stan is the Stan from Gravity Falls? Anyways, I really liked the prologue and chapter one. I certainly hope there'll be more to come! I'm not sure what Disney world I'd want to see next. BUT I'm definitely along for the ride in wherever you take us, KeybladeGuy! :)

KeybladeGuy

Awards
This is so exciting! I absolutely can't get enough as I read this! I instantly warmed up to Hoshi. He's really likable. His reaction to Mickey was quite interesting too. Including the events that led up to their meeting. I like how Hoshi helped 2B and Nines with his pep talk. It was quite sweet and thoughtful of him to say something so kind. And I wonder if Stan is the Stan from Gravity Falls? Anyways, I really liked the prologue and chapter one. I certainly hope there'll be more to come! I'm not sure what Disney world I'd want to see next. BUT I'm definitely along for the ride in wherever you take us, KeybladeGuy! :)

Actually, the Stan is Mr. Litwak from Wreck-It Ralph. And I can neither confirm nor deny whether or not the Gravity Falls Stan shows up ;)

This story will have plenty of returning and new worlds, so I hope you're excited for the next one!

KeybladeGuy

Awards
A new chapter has been released! Welcome to Sherwood Forest - home of Robin Hood and his merry men!

RobinHoodCover.jpg

KeybladeGuy

Awards
A new chapter has been finished! In this chapter, we enter the quaint yet sinister world of the Voodoo Bayou - home of New Orleans, voodoo spirits, and plenty of frogs.

latest

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Is the next world going to be in Big Hero 6? I like how this is like a station of heart except with hourglasses. I do wonder what'll happen after Hoshi visits each world because, I wonder what'll be at the end? And if choosing one hourglass over another has consequences or not? I greatly enjoyed Hoshi's visit in Sherwood Forest and the Voodoo Bayou. He certainly does well in escaping tricky situations like a jar as a frog. xD I also had fun reading the Voodoo Bayou because, I never saw the movie. It was quite a twist to see how Tiana and Prince Neevan got restored to their human bodies. I can't wait to see what world Hoshi visits next!

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Is the next world going to be in Big Hero 6? I like how this is like a station of heart except with hourglasses. I do wonder what'll happen after Hoshi visits each world because, I wonder what'll be at the end? And if choosing one hourglass over another has consequences or not? I greatly enjoyed Hoshi's visit in Sherwood Forest and the Voodoo Bayou. He certainly does well in escaping tricky situations like a jar as a frog. xD I also had fun reading the Voodoo Bayou because, I never saw the movie. It was quite a twist to see how Tiana and Prince Neevan got restored to their human bodies. I can't wait to see what world Hoshi visits next!

I can't confirm or deny what world Hoshi will be visiting next, but I will tell you that The Princess and the Frog is a high recommendation. Not only does it have my absolute favorite Disney villain (Dr. Facilier) it's just a heartfelt movie that is criminally underrated. And it has some pretty wonderful songs. Here's a few of my favorite scenes:

[video=youtube;KYq-l8ytdto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYq-l8ytdto[/video]

[video=youtube;OY1TlxJORik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY1TlxJORik[/video]

I honestly can't give the movie justice in writing. I just kinda gave it the Kingdom Hearts treatment, y'know? :D

KeybladeGuy

Awards
No story updates, unfortunately. Work and Youtube have taken up all my time lately. But I'm taking a break from my channel and will be working on the story very soon! But in the meantime, enjoy this lovely piece of art drawn by my friend Grace!

P7LviK0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back