• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Finaly Beaten (With the secret ending!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arzur

As the title says, I finally beat the first kingdom hearts. As I was also beating Star Ocean, till the end of time and FF X-2, it took a while. I think that the scenes during the credits and the ending (and the 'secret' ending) rocked. Next Project: KH2 and .hack 1-4. (Thank god for summer)

Keyblade Smitey

I thought the secret ending was awful. You spend all that time finding the trinities, collecting the puppies etc. all for one minutes film and two readable lines of text! I was looking forawd to some butt-kicking from BHK, but nothing! This hasn't put me off though and I fully intend to buy CoM tonight!

Arzur

CoM was good (if not annoying at times) be sure to beat sora's stoery, you will unlock riku's story and beat it. His ending is matrix-y and it will bring a lot of light to kh2's story (in my opinion)

Walking_In_Dawn

I don't know about Star Ocean, but it'll take you forever to beat FFX-2. WIth atleast five different endings depending on the way you play, as well as the Via Infinito, you be playing for a while. I still haven't beaten it. D:

As for .Hack, it's an extremely addictive series, though, the total four games add up to about 80 hours (20 hrs. per game). You'll enjoy yourself, trust me, though it can be a bit frustrating at times.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Keyblade Smitey said:
I thought the secret ending was awful. You spend all that time finding the trinities, collecting the puppies etc. all for one minutes film and two readable lines of text! I was looking forawd to some butt-kicking from BHK, but nothing! This hasn't put me off though and I fully intend to buy CoM tonight!
I agree, the secret ending could have been so much better. I don't regretting doing all the etxras though...there's something very satisfying about properly completing a game.
Congrats.

Hah don't make me laugh your just like the others... Before we knew that of the events that would layout after the ending of KH. I bet all of you's thought that was an awsome Animation. But now you know that of Roaxas and others you've gone all judgemental and think "oh, nar come to think of it, it's like so crapy and like so old and like yeah" Pfft... Speak your real minds o.k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back