• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts:Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think we should get Final Mix?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexion of the Twilight

Heartless Bas****
Where the spirit shall wander for eternity.
kingdomheartsfmulthits.jpg

Why!?Why can't it come out for America!?Why!?Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

S

Shadow Soldier

Meh, oh well. I dont think it should, waste of time and money.

Dark Keyblader

would final mix actally work on a us and uk plasystation 2 if it does i will try and get it now i found out they have the english actors

onyxrhapsody87

Shadow Soulja said:
Meh, oh well. I dont think it should, waste of time and money.

Not really... The voice overs were already done in english... the only thing SE would have to do is translate the scenes, newer items names, and heartless...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Why would we need it now, KH2 is nearly out. If a KH2 Final Mix is released then its worth getting. But if it only comes 2 months before KH3, then who really cares?

S

Shadow Soldier

onyxrhapsody87 said:
Not really... The voice overs were already done in english... the only thing SE would have to do is translate the scenes, newer items names, and heartless...

I meant my money.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
It might come out in NA says Nomura. And there maybe a KH2 Final Mix.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yea, I bet everyone on this forum has seen those extra scenes, so what's the point of wasting your money to import the same exact game with about 20 extra features?

1948dragon_

kh2 is comeing out in a few weeks so whats the point. it would take some time for them to translate the game and by the time that happens kh2 would have been out for a while so whats the point. that plus everynody saw the extra seans in the game. if they wold to realese a english version of final mix about year or 2 ago then it would be worth the money but now its just to late. maby kh2 final mix?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I know nobody would really want FM but I do because my KH collection will be incomplete without Final Mix and the KH card game.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
if it comes out in PAL ill probably buy it just for the sake of having Final Mix - as if they do make Final Mix for NA and AUS it will probably be very limited stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back