• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts final mix where is knight in critical mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baller4eva14

Kingdom Hearts final mix in critical mode is REALLY TOUGH. You have no idea what i'm going through now. I have 73 defense 54 attack and 40 magic and at level 53. I have just nearly made it out of a Big fight in the secret caverns and made it to the end. I was hoping to fight the knight but instead I see more orginazation fights but much much much much harder. I picked Laraxene and died 2 sec later. Why oh why did I pick critical mode (1/2 hp, 4x's more damage from enemy, and more enemies) ? I have to go back and forth in collecting items for synthesis for mytril crystals and others to make more defense boost. I also have 4 armor slots with 2 ribbons, 1 gaia belt and 1 gaia sleeve. I must say they made final mix really hard this time, and hard to beilive I'm having trouble defeating Xemnas's final form. Before I go on I have one question. Is the knight at that area at the end of the secret cavern in Hollow Bastion cause I don't want to waste anymore time fighting usless battles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back