• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Good Synthesis Material Grinding Spots?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megabuster

been playing, and I just want some good spots to grind some good, practical, rare materials.
I'm already about to go to the Final World where you fight Chernabog and Ansem.
I just wanna be beefed up and with the Ultima Weapon :tongue:. I always prepare before the final fight it's my play style.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
That's kind of impossible to do since you need Gale for synthesizing to get to Ultima Weapon. They only drop from End of the World heartless.

To answer your question, you should synthesize a bit until you get Encounter Plus. This will make farming items 100 times easier. It doesn't take a lot of items to complete (maybe 10-15?).

Your best farming spot becomes every single area you walk into.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
15 items, to be exact. It doesn't necessarily mean the first 15 items though, since new synthesis items become available once you synthesise like 12. You'll be having a time of your life with Encounter Plus combined with 3 Lucky Strikes and 3 Jackpots; you'll never find the need to heal while scooping up drops more easily.

Gram

Banned
Awards
A good material ground I thought was the world terminus. Just go through each of those little portals and you'll get a section of most worlds and the heartless indigenous to them.

-Roxas-XIII-

You not only need Gale's to get the Ultima Weapon, but you need Stormy Stone's as well which only drop from Neoshadows. They are only encountered in the room right before Final Rest, so therefore its completely impossible to get Ultima before getting to the game's last save point.

Megabuster

ahh alright then guys. I guess I'll might as well Synthesis the most I can do and Beef myself up.
Any good Grinding Spots for leveling? Iv'e been mostly doing the Rare Truffles in Neverland

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Have you locked the Keyhole in HB? If you have, just go back to Traverse Town, equip Encounter Plus, and bash everything at the Second District and Gizmo Shop. Clearing those two areas nets you more than 12k EXP, and there's a chance of picking up Defender or Wizard's Relic in the process. I found it quite fun to do and things couldn't have gotten any better with Hand in Hand as the battle music. :D

If you haven't though, probably sticking with Rare Truffles is a good idea.

Megabuster

That sounds really good Flanix. I did get myself a Wizards Relic quite early when the Wizards started to appear when you go to HB the first time, Now I want the Defender :tongue:. and Yea, Iv'e sealed every world so far except the very very last world :cool:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Glad to be of some help! And good luck with the Stormy Stones needed to synthesise Ultima Weapon... the first four Stones I could get no problem, but when it came to the final one, the damn Neoshadows just refused to spawn until like 50+ tries. RNG hates me. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back