• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► Kingdom Hearts & Final Fantasy Re-Orchestrations & Remxes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Malikarcanum

Figured I'd share some of my KH & FF musical projects here.

Firstly, here's some of my re-orchestrations of Kingdom Hearts songs. Basically just redone with a different instrument set, usually trying to make them sound "bigger":

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I also did some versions of songs from the games using the FFVII soundfont, so they'd sound like they came out of that game:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And finally, here's some Final Fantasy re-orchestrations:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's it for now. I have a lot more, from many different games, & even TV shows, but this is good for now so this post doesn't get too huge. :wink:

Last edited:

Malikarcanum

Re: Kingdom Hearts & Final Fantasy Re-Orchestrations & Remixes

Just did these electronic remixes of songs from Chrono Trigger. Trying to get them to sound like something from an old 70's Sci-Fi movie or Mass Effect:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Malikarcanum

Well, I've been out of the internet in general for a while now, but I haven't been idle in my orchestration work, and recently got back into posting things again, starting with my first personal arrangement, that I call "Il Cercatore dell'Oscurità", the Seekers of Darkness suite. My idea for a Xehanort boss theme, largely inspired by "Oscurita di Xehanort" from KH3. It interweaves multiple motifs from different KH games

I also made my own orchestration of the KH version of One-Winged Angel

Back