• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fateful Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Wizzie is back and writing again! I've got to hand it to you, this is far better than your last one =). Nice opening, and introduction of the characters, i'll be reading this from the shadows and drop in now and again. >_> (I'm just visiting xD).

<.Yondaime.>

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Ok guys am being nice. It seems chapter 2 is kinda big lol,so i am gonna post it in parts. Here is part one.

Chapter 2- Fateful Destiny Part 1

Fan was sitting in his living room and watching Saturday morning cartoons; he usually did when he was bored or grounded. With a blank expression on his face, Fan stared at the screen in boredom. Every now and then, he would glance at the phone, eagerly waiting for it to ring. He desperately wanted his friends to call so they could save him from this tedious morning. Although Fan’s parents were very friendly people, they kept some secrets from him. His dad left a lot but his mom was usually around. Suddenly the phone began to ring and Fan excitedly jumped up. Pushing himself off the couch, Fan ran towards the phone and picked it up.

“Hello?” he answered with a smile.

“Hi Fan, it’s Kinra,” the voice on the other line replied.

Fan sighed “Good, I’m glad you called. What’s up?” he asked as he plopped on the couch.

“Nothing. I’m just watching Saturday cartoons. I hate them,” she said dismally.

A beep suddenly rang on his phone, indicating that someone was on the other line. Fan pressed the button to answer it and heard another friendly voice. “Hey guys,” Niwa said. It was now a three-way call.

“Hi,” Fan and Kinra said in unison.

“What’s up? Wait, let me guess. Cartoons?” Niwa questioned. Fan and Kinra both sighed, implying that they were, indeed, watching cartoons.

“Well I’m grounded. My dad and I got into a fight again,” Niwa said, his voice filled with frustration. “He is such a dumb a-” Niwa angrily began, but Fan intruded “No swearing!” he reassured him.

“Whatever,” Niwa said nicely “Bimbo..” he silently whispered under his breath.

“DON’T CALL ME A BIMBO YOU DUMB BUTT!” Fan argued back.

“Will you two ever stop fighting?!” Kinra said, scolding them. Fan growled but the two boys immediately stopped.

“Now, Niwa. Why are you using the phone if you’re grounded?” Kinra asked.

“I have my ways,” Niwa answered slyly. The three children began to laugh with each other, but little did they know what was about to happen next. Suddenly, the ground began to shake and everything in Fans house was starting to tremble uncontrollably. Furniture began to shimmy across the floor, pictures and shelves began to fall to the ground, and the lights started to flicker on and off.

“What’s going on?!” Kinra asked quickly.

Earthquake meet me at my house now!” Niwa said hanging up. Fan quickly hanged up and looked at the note on the refrigerator. It read,

Haha clifhanger. I know how much you like thoughs

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Ok RC,I will put the next 2 parts of chapter two togther. MIghtaswell post it now. Also guys pelase dont talk abou t betaing my chapters,please PM me about being my beta

Chapter 2 Fateful Destiny Part 2

It read,

Dear Fan,

I am at the store, Be back in 20

Love Mom

Fan frowned and quickly ran out of the house as the ground shook. He ran to Niwa's house where Kinra and Niwa were out on his front lawn. “Guys what’s going on” Kinra asked again. Suddenly the buildings were begin taken over by darkness. The trees started to wilt quickly and animals began to die. Suddenly white creatures pop out of the ground. They heard a voice “3 warriors one day will reign, each with a purpose each will be in a war!” the cloudy voice said. Fan, Niwa and Kinra looked at each other with confussed look's. Then the nobodies jumped at then and started attacking.

He began slashing at the monsters and they were fast. He quickly to slam the keybalde at them trying different moves. But they kept multiplying more and more by the minute. The three were cornered. Suddenly a figure appread front of them.

”Don’t worry you will be fine.” The cartoonish voice said, The figure was small and was in the shape of a mouse. The figure pulled out a keyblade and pointed at the Nobodies and a huge blast came out of the key. The Nobodies all evaporated and were nowhere to be seen.

“We don’t have much time,” the figure said making a portal. “Follow me if you want to live” the voice said. They still couldn’t see its face since it was so dark outside with all the darkness flowing. Fan looked his two friends and they both nodded so they walked into the portal.

They showed up at a castle. It was tall and there were green bush hedges. It was really nice. The air was breathable and the scenery was awesome. The mouse figure turned and smiled. Fan, Kinra and Niwa’s eyes shot open “KING MICKEY!” they all yelled in unison in shock.

Mickey smiled and waved “Yup don’t wear it out” he laughed. They all bowed down and King Mickey frowned. “Its fine you folks don’t have to bow” he said to them. They all got up and smiled.

“King, what do you want with us.” Fan said gratefully

“We are just kids” Kinra said

“We have no specialty’s at least we think” Niwa added.

King Mickey smiled at them. “Follow me.” Mickey said as they walked inside the castle.

They walked up stairs to a room. It was the Library. There were books everywhere and brooms sweeping around. “Now take a seat” Mickey said as he sat behind his desk. Three chairs appread before the desk they all sat down and paid straight attention to the King.

“Now, do you guys know what appeared in your hands today.” He asked the, They all nodded.

“The Keyblade,” Niwa answerd.

“Now, each of them are different colors because of your power. You kids have a power that your were born that is so special, people would kill to get you in their hands. You have the power to open Kingdom Hearts and unlock something Sora, Kairi and Riku tried to do but couldn’t.” Mickey said getting up form his chair and pacing. “In all my research all of this points to you guys” he said pointing to them.

“You are the ones in the UniFate prophecy.” He continued. Fan and the gang all made a confused face. “It says in the prophecy, three children must lock 13 chosen worlds and then unlock Kingdom Hearts and open the chest that lies deep inside that will unlock three keybaldes needed to do something else.” He said pulling out a piece of paper in a vault under his desk.

He handed the paper to them, it was the thing Mickey was talking about. “Merlin was suppose to tell you all of this, but he was murdered so I had to get you guys myself” he said in a dismal voice. “We know who killed him, but you must get the keybaldes through Kingdom Hearts. Witch will be hard to do since every heartless is in there. Then you must lock Merlin’s killer inside of Kingdom Hearts” he told them.

Fan, Kinra and Niwa nodded. Kinra was taking notes in her mind.

“Now Fan, Kinra and Niwa you will meet new people and earn new keybaldes along the way, be careful I believe in you” he told them smiling and getting out of his chair as the three followed him to a garage.

There was a space ship in the garage. It was blue,huge and had a lot of buttons in it. “Here is your ship, Niwa you will be controlling it and there’s instruction booklet” he told them as he shoved them into the ship.

“Before I forget” he said handing Kinra a book. “This is your World and Enemy book” Mickey told them. “It shows who not to trust and who to. Also it says which worlds you should go to after you lock one world” he expalned to them. “Now you guys are off I set it to go” he said as the engine started.

“Now your first world is Mushroom Kingdom, there is a man named Mario waiting for you!” he shouted over the engine. Niwa nodded in the ship. “Now good luck and if you need me use your ship to call me” King Mickey shouted.

The garage door opened. Then the ship blasted in the sky. The sky had stars all over it and was nice. “To Mushroom Kingdom!” Niwa said as he typed it in the auto pilot. They set of on there journey. They were ready to fulfill their Fateful Destiny !

T

~*TrinityHeart*~

Oh WOW! Brilliant! Loved every minute of it. WRITE MORE, I'll give you cookies! ^_^
Lol, Mushroom Kingdom/Mario. This is gonna be good. Hey, what about Luigi? :thumbsup:
Great so far! Keep it up!

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
Haha, Mario...but the World and Enemy book is...something new...I mean, I thought it would usually be people who wouldn't expect who would be their friend and who would be their enemy. This story is good, keep going! I hope you update soon, but of course, take it easy. The time you spend to write a story is vital...I think. Or maybe I'm just lazy when I try to update my fanfics.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Haha well the world and enemey book works diffrently. With the emimies it only shows heartless or nobodies(dusk,soccrerces) not people.

Murasame

Nice job W & V, I'm really liking the direction this fic is taking. One of the only things I could spot that might need improvement are your descriptions of the character's surrounding. But that can be easily fixed. Excellent work.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There are a few things you can do to help your story. For example, dont fall into the usual SVO sentence structure, try and mix it up.

Story is good~

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Well ity has been betad. That emans people check it over for spelling and grammer. So spelling and gremmaer is fixed by snowdog,every herart,true serenity and Niwa. But the writing ,story line and charters is by me.

And thank you ^.^

T

~*TrinityHeart*~

I think you've inspired me.
xD
I might write a fic, I dunno. I'm gonna plan it first though. See how it turns out. When I've done the first chappy, I'll PM it to you, w&v. Okies!

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
LOL Ok fine!

Cahpter 3 SHIPWRECKED!

The Gummi ship the kids had was very nice. It had three bedrooms, a TV room and pilot room. Fan and Kinra were looking around the ship, getting to know it.

“This is nice,” Fan said, looking into the bathroom. Kinra nodded and went into the bathroom too. She then travelled to the bedrooms which were already labelled. Kinra raised her eyebrow at the room labelled Kinra. She walked in it and smiled. It was a cosy room. It had a desk, bed and a fireplace. The colour of the wall matched her Keyblade. She noticed a keychain on her bed. It was in the shape of a mouse head, except with a fire symbol on it. She looked at it with thought.

Fan went into his room, and it was just like Kinra’s. Except it had a stereo and a mini waterfall. The wall paper was light blue and relaxing. Fan looked on his bed with dark blue covers. He saw a keychain with a mouse headed shape with a water symbol in the middle of it.

“I wonder…” he said to himself, yawning. He put it on the top of his stereo. He looked at the ceiling. Kinra came and saw Fan through the doorway.

“Hey,” she said nicely, and she sat in the chair next to his bed. “I wonder where they are, Kinra,” he said to her sadly.

“Who ?” she questioned him

“Our parents,” he said, straightforward.

Kinra jumped up and frowned.

“Yes, where are they?” she asked, walking over to the living room. She picked up the phone and dialled.

“Who are you calling?” Fan asked swiftly.

“Mickey,” she said, and someone picked up on the other line.

“Hello?” Mickey said.

“Mickey, this is Kinra. You never told us where are parents are?” she said, and Mickey paused.

“Kinra, I have to go, the castle is under attack,” he said urgently.

“Mickey we need to kn-“ she paused, and the call went beep beep beep.
Kinra’s eyes almost bulged out of her head, causing Fan to look at her with concern. “Kinra, what’s wrong?” he asked.

“King Mickey is in trouble, but we can’t do anything,” she replied, slowly standing up. Fan let out an exasperated sigh as they both fell on the couch in the living room. Silence had quickly filled up the huge room in which they sat. There was a television across the room, a telephone hanging on the wall, and a treadmill in the corner.

Kinra looked over at Fan, a curious expression planted in her face. “I wonder where they are?” she asked, turning to look out a window next to the couch.

Fan frowned and sighed. “We will meet them again, one day,” he stated with certainty. “Right now, we need to get some sleep.”

After standing up from the couch, Fan made his way towards his room and got ready for bed. Kinra, on the other hand, went straight to the pilot center to see Niwa. “Any luck on finding the world?” she asked as she took a seat next to him.

“We are very close to it,” he said smiling.

Kinra smiled back, feeling relieved that they were almost there. But just as things were starting to get good, a huge force suddenly hit the ship. The impact shook the entire ship and startled all three people in it. Fan quickly ran out of his room and burst into the pilot center. “What happened?!” Fan shouted, his voice filled with concern.

Niwa began pushing any button within reach. “Heartless are attacking us from their own ships!” Niwa called back in shock. Although the attack came as a surprise, Niwa knew exactly what to do. “Hold on tight!” he yelled at the top of his lungs, pressing a big blue button.

With a slight rumble, the ship instantly went into turbo blast, passing through thousands of stars per second. Fan immediately fell to the floor but Kinra stood her ground.

“We’re gonna crash into a world!” Niwa screamed in fright. “But it won’t be Mushroom Kingdom!”

Kinra peeked through the front window and noticed that they were approaching a water world. “What world is this?” Kinra yelled. But the ship soon crashed and everything went black.

After what felt like a few seconds, Niwa woke up with a hazy feeling. “Where are we?” he mumbled to himself. At first, Niwa didn’t realize it, but he was surrounding by clear blue water. In the distance, he could see the vast emptiness of an ocean. Feeling a little shocked, Niwa began to panic and turned around to try to find his friends. It was then that he noticed he was breathing perfectly. Slowly looking down, he realized that he somehow transformed into a merman. The ship, which was just a small distance away, also took an aquatic form. It turned into a submarine.

Fan and Kinra were also nearby, but they seemed to be knocked out and were laying on the sea floor. Niwa quickly swam over to them and checked their pulses. Fortunately, they were still alive. He decided to swim towards the submarine and noticed how he turned into a human once he got inside. “I must turn into human when I walk on land and a merman when I’m in water,” he told himself with a smirk. Running towards the computer, Niwa did what he could to find out where they were.

Kinra awoke soon after, her eyes fluttering open. A hazy blue fish was swimming frantically before her. Kinra blinked and jumped back, the blue fish examining her curiously. “Hi, I’m Dory!” the fish exclaimed. Kinra made a queer face, obviously indicating that she was confused.

Suddenly, two clown fish swam up beside Dory, one older then the other. “Dory! Don’t talk to strangers!” the older clown fish yelled. “It will be a bad example for Nemo.”

Nemo, the younger fish, swam over to Fan and poked at him. Fan’s eyes quickly shot open, gazing frantically about. When he realized that he was in a water world, he just couldn’t believe it. What happened to Mushroom Kingdom?

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Wait, I remember this one. ^-^ I beta'd it!

(Btw, when I beta I try not to change anything. I correct spelling and grammar mistakes, and get rid of unnecessary words. Hope that's 'kay. ^-^)

I like your story. It's nice and lively, you don't get too bogged down with teensy details. Tis nice :)

<3 <3

Oh, my new chap is up too, W&V. I'd like it if you read it ^-^ It's okay if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back