• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fateful Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Hi my last fic was a flop! So am back with soemthing new! This kind a based on a character that I have been using in alot of RPG'S. So please leave a comment, bad or good engoy.This was betaed by Snowdog!

Chapter One- -*Begging of the End*-
Destiny islands is a island where people could get away. A relaxing island with everything you could think of. Our story starts here, a story full of adventure, suspense and some romance. This story is about three kids who know nothing about their future, not knowing how much power they hold. They surely didn’t know there were people in the world that wanted to kill them. Well, anyway, back to the story. It was an ordinary day on Destiny Island, and everyone was relaxed. Except things had changed on Destiny Island - they had houses and streets more then shacks. The neighborhood kids were playing out in a field. Fan Yamadas was a fifteen year old boy with ambition. He was usually in a good mood, but only when he always got what he wanted. He was tall and had long blond hair with blue streaks in it. He wore a blue vest with and long jeans.

“Kinra, no fair you cheated!” Fan protested at his friend.

Kinra was one of Fan's best friends. She had long black hair with tiny white streaks in it. She wore a red shirt and jeans. Her ears were a bit pointy, but told no one why. She was also the same age as Fan.

“Well, Fan, sometimes you gotta cheat to get what you want. Like in this game. You have to get the rock from the place Niwa has hidden it. Not my fault my eyes were open.” she said in a sarcastic voice.

Fan pouted and tapped his foot. Niwa was scratching his head as he watched the two bickering. He was usually the one fighting with Fan. Niwa was Fan's other best friend. He had blonde hair and a white shirt, black pants and a black coat. He had a black glove on his right hand and a scar on his face.

“Guys, seriously, it's just a dumb game!” he said, splitting up the two. Fan pouted still, but Kinra smirked.

“Okay Fan you win.” she said, giving in. Fan then winked and smiled.

“I thought so.” he said, jumping up and down while Niwa and Kinra rolled their eyes.

They began walking back to their homes. It was sunset and they were tired from all the play they had.

“Hey, guys, do you think we'll always be friends?” Fan asked looking down.

Kinra smiled and nodded but then went back to a blank face. Niwa just closed his eyes and nodded.

“I hope we will. We’ve been friends since we were five,” he explained, “that is a long time”.

“Sure is” Kinra said, looking up at the sky. “I wonder, each day will we be needed for something. Like Sora, Kairi and Riku.” Kinra said honestly. Fan nodded his head quickly. Niwa just nodded quietly.

“It'd be an adventure..” Niwa said. They approached Niwa’s House. He nodded at the two and walked inside his house. Soon they approached Kinra's house and she left with a wave. Fan ran back to his house, walking inside.

“Dear me, aren’t they charming,” a voice said, a far distance from Destiny Islands. That was the voice of Queen Faren. She was Queen of Eritny. She had long black hair. She was very ugly on one side of her face and the other half was beautiful. She wore a long gothic dress and her hair was up in a bun. She was looking a them threw a mirror.

Eritny,a land overtaken by the darkness a long time ago. A King ruled here until a fair lady who said murdered him was in love with him. That lady took his place on the throne and had a child, which was Faren. Faren made the land dark but wanted to do more.

“Artimis!” she called “Artimis”. The sound echoed through the dark and dismal castle. A short plump-looking lady tortted over. The Queen scowled and frowned. But then gave a very faint,sinster smile.

“When will we do it” Artimis asked the Queen

“Soon, but I think Merlin shall get to them first. We must eliminate him. Soon he will fetch them and they will be sent.” She said, trailing off. “Artimis, send the Nobodies to Destiny Islands. Elimiante the world, but spare the children,” she said.

Artmis nodded and trotted away, The Queen sat in her chair and looked at a map. It held all the worlds on it. She sighed and smiled.

“Soon they will all be mine,” she said, chuckling. “I shall open up Kingdom Hearts, and reawaken the Keyblade needed to overtake the gods,” she said quietly.

Suddenly, a portal showed up and a hooded figure came out. It was a Organization member, except his coat zipper was a dark shiny yellow.

“Our meeting, madam?” he said sternly. He sat down in an old seat next to the queen.

“Yes, of course, Zax,” she said, pouring him a cup of wine.

“Now, we should think about the future, madam,” he said, taking a sip of wine. He was blushing, but you couldn’t see his face.

“Well, Zax, since I became your new superior, I might take that advice. Just don’t push it or your rank will go down to three,” she said, smirking.

“By the way, Merlin has found out when you're sending the nobodies. He has been tapping into your system but I shocked him out of it.” Zax said smiling.

The queen began twitching and crashed her glass on the floor.

“Damn, that Merlin!” she yelled.

“Dear Queen, calm down.” Zax said calmly. “Doesn’t matter, we will prevail in the end. You do know that?” he asked fisnhing his beverage.

The queen began to smirk and then relaxed her shoulders. She frowned again.

“But I have been having doubts, the prophecy is in the way.”

Zax got up and made a portal.

“Well, we will have to change our fate,” he said before walking in the portal. The queen sighed and looked at the map. She then looked out at the town.

“The Sanctuary shall fall in ruin!” she said laughing

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Oh yeah and some notes!

A- This is like RIGHT after KH2. Sora,Kairi and Riku flew of in a new time so they never got mickeys letter with connects with the secret ending.
B- The secret ending conects with the story but that will be a spolier
c-Also thses are new chacters!

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
This is pretty good so far. I like it. I found a few small things that could have been corrected, but they're no big deal.

Anyways, keep up the good work! ^_^

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Yea. I definitely see improvement. Good job!

Just remember to keep writing. It's the only way you'll get better.

...So go write that next chapter! ^_^

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Quite nice, and I'm happy Clara's going to be in it! Hahaha...just take your time and maybe after finishing the chapter, check for any spelling mistakes.

Well, if you don't wanna do that, it's ok.

But I like this story, please continue!!

Last edited:

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Every i ahve bad news. In the sig iam getting made none of the chacters look like this. The two are Niwa and Kinras alter egos ill explain later in fic. But tiem to get chapter 2 betad then i will post!

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Hey evryone i got a sig made for the fic!. The fans can use this one to advertise and to war. I am having my own made.

khcoolcopy.jpg
\\CREDIT TO ROXASII he did a great job!

Those are the charters
(Left to right) Niwa,Kinra and Fan (They look diffrnet from my disrections but there appreaces change in the fic and this is what thell look like soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back