• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts-fanfiction, written by yours truly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Hi!
So, I have some fan fiction stories written about one, specific Disney-franchise, and would like to share them also in here. The old ones got surprisingly positive feedback back in the day.

Frozen, in Kingdom Hearts III
+ the 2nd visit

Frozen 2, serving as a prologue to a new game, Kingdom Hearts Horizon of Growth
Sorry already, about the grammatical errors in misspells. I'm not a native in English, which caused to make mistakes. Especially with the first two, which were written almost 6 years ago. The latest one was finished only few days back. My next idea would be writing some new stories, using all new Disney-films, those that haven't been included yet. I'm open for feedback, here or in the comment sections of the videos.

p.s. Yes, I already posted this on Kingdom Hearts General. I noticed only afterwards, that there was its own place for writing and fanfiction