• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Fan Event confirmed for D23 Expo Japan 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The KINGDOM HEARTS Fan Event will make its return to D23 Expo Japan! Although little information is available at this time, they promise to deliver an amazing experience that is only available at that venue.

In previous years, lucky fans were able to attend the event by winning tickets via lotto, and were treated to first looks and exclusive footage, talks with key staff and voice actors, and more. Check out our coverage of the fan events in 2013 and 2015 to get an idea of what to expect!

D23 Expo Japan will be held from February 10-12 at Tokyo Disney Resort. 

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I hope we get another world before announcement then.
next guess would be tgs,jump festa and psx but with nomura saying we going a short break for while i wont be surpise if the next news until psx and jump festa with d23 next being the final world anncemt

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I already knew that this event was going to be held at 2018. Smart move too seeing as having it in 2017 would be way too close to the official D23.

There's going to be another world reveal at this event, I wouldn't be surprised if Frozen debuts there.

Key-Chan567

Nice! I actually want to see more of the main story without giving too much information. As for a world reveal....I'd say one of the newer titles, for example Wreck-it Ralph or Zootopia....ohhh, imagine a Zootopia world with the old design of Sora as a Lion-human hybrid..Damn, I'd love that! As for older titles...The Jungle Book and Treasure Planet would be likely, since they already wanted to include those two in KH. Well, I'm actually fine with everything except Marvel and Star Wars. This collaboration MUST NOT happen, please...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Nice! I actually want to see more of the main story without giving too much information. As for a world reveal....I'd say one of the newer titles, for example Wreck-it Ralph or Zootopia....ohhh, imagine a Zootopia world with the old design of Sora as a Lion-human hybrid..Damn, I'd love that! As for older titles...The Jungle Book and Treasure Planet would be likely, since they already wanted to include those two in KH. Well, I'm actually fine with everything except Marvel and Star Wars. This collaboration MUST NOT happen, please...

It's already been confirmed that Big Hero 6 was the most recent world selected for the game, and it was selected at the last minute.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Oh brother, there's the start of the mass-advertising campaign till KH3 officially comes out. They will tease us, uh, tremendously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back