• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Eraqus past story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
ok so i was thinking of new story main character well be master eraqus in his youth when he was at terra or riku age and im really crazy fan of his keyblade shape lol ok i wanna know about MX and Master eraqus past did they have adventure like sora and riku or just simply took the M.O.M and became master just like that i think master eraqus had adventure and MX like riku who fall into darkness eraqus like sora trying to save his friend from the dark and maybe theres 3rd character female since all characters 2 boys one girl anyway heres were the story starts:eraqus was choosen by the keyblade because his heart strong will and pure light his father sent him to the land of departure so he can became a full fledged keyblade wielder then eraqus meets another apprentice his name was Xehanort the to of them began training under there keyblade master the owner of land of departure and so the M.O.M test began both travel separately:redface:i couldnt think of new adventure guess you guys need to use your imagination anyway when both of them return and past the test they were promoted to masters and the owner of land of departure choose eraqus to became the new master of LOD to take after him but xehanort couldnt except it the reason he couldnt take after his master cuz he had darkness in his heart so the new master of LOD is master eraqus now after few weeks master eraqus discovered two keyblade wielders and he stated to take them with him to became keyblade masters to continue the story watch bbs cutscenes 8D ok what you guys think of this story hope wasnt to lame

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: kingdom hearts eraqus past story

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but could you include more punctuation into your posts? It makes it really hard to read when there are no periods.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

sorry im not american my english still bad

That's okay, you're still doing pretty good. :)

As for the main post, I always got the impression that life for Keyblade wielders was pretty boring up until TAV's era. MX, ME, and Yen Sid were pretty much the semi trio of their time so I don't think there was a staple female. Just dudes broing it up.

On top of there being no major danger at the time, like TAV, I don't think YMX and YME were really supposed to leave the world much. ME probably didn't mind it much, but MX certainly felt stagnated, which I think is the more likely reason as to why he was passed up as Successor. MX likes to travel and not be tied down to one place for too long. In order to be Successor one must permanently stay at LoD to watch over it. I think MX would hate a job like that, lol.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin

That's okay, you're still doing pretty good. :)

As for the main post, I always got the impression that life for Keyblade wielders was pretty boring up until TAV's era. MX, ME, and Yen Sid were pretty much the semi trio of their time so I don't think there was a staple female. Just dudes broing it up.

On top of there being no major danger at the time, like TAV, I don't think YMX and YME were really supposed to leave the world much. ME probably didn't mind it much, but MX certainly felt stagnated, which I think is the more likely reason as to why he was passed up as Successor. MX likes to travel and not be tied down to one place for too long. In order to be Successor one must permanently stay at LoD to watch over it. I think MX would hate a job like that, lol.
lol thanks i promise i.ll improve my english pretty soon and thx for your info lol i agree xehanort hates to stay in one place

Gram

Banned
Awards

On top of there being no major danger at the time

This^

One has to remember that there was no dangers until Xehanort went rouge. Before that I imagine they had a boring life over all but a cool one given they could travel anywhere they want literally.

As for a story on YX or a young ME....meehhhh honestly I'm okay doing without. I'm rather tired of Xehanort.

Sdog

Awards

As for a story on YX or a young ME....meehhhh honestly I'm okay doing without. I'm rather tired of Xehanort.

Though I have a feeling we'll be getting one for the prologue of KH3 =p.

Until YX went rogue I think the most interesting part of them we'll see is how they both came to become wielders. Eraqus could easily had gone through the succession ceremony or been chosen due to being worthy. And Xehanort would be the more interesting since he was just a boy on an island, his curiosity would have to lead him to something. Perhaps the same door our young adventurers have run into?

Gram

Banned
Awards

Though I have a feeling we'll be getting one for the prologue of KH3
KH3 I don't mind given the discussion trailer. Beyond that though, no.

Sdog

Awards

KH3 I don't mind given the discussion trailer. Beyond that though, no.

I'm right there with ya! Tired of this old coot and his creepy snake fingers...

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol then how about this question you guys how do you think YX left destiny island did it have to do something with the secret door in the cave

No because that secret door in the cave is Destiny Islands keyhole:

Leaving_the_Island_01_KH.png

I'd say YX's reason for leaving DI was simple curiosity. It's shown in some reports he was like Riku and found the islands a prison and stifling. So to have a keyblade master appear and offer him apprenticeship and freedom would likely and honestly be all the motivation YX needs to leave.

Gram

Banned
Awards
then did he left with the raft like SRK tried to or maybe he was chosen by the keyblade at DI and opend a portal to the realm of nowhere i think like TAV open portals in that realm space i guess

I highly doubt he used a raft. It's likely that once a keyblade chose him he found his way to his master or that even the master he had found him after the fact and took him with him.
In the end YX wouldn't have been able to leave on his own. Even with the keyblade you can't travel unless you know how to work it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back