• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts entire plot. Part I and II.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
My perfect record has been ruined and i have no chance of becoming a mod now. Alright?
What perfect record? Your record was made imperfect by you posting this thread in the wrong place, not to mention making a pretty crappy attempt at writing it.
Wait...you can't become a mod if you've ever been warned? Is this true???
No. Silh, for example, was banned from multiple accounts in the past, and he was our administrator for a time. Zettai ryouki, now retired, was a super moderator who had, in the past, been banned on several occasions.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Pft.Well, it wasn't a roleplay, and if it was a piece of writing that both had decent effort put into and had quality-crafted, tasteful satire in it, I would have put it in the Creative Writing section.You're welcome. Just doing my bit to keep the forum organised.What you posted in the Original Roleplays section was neither original, nor a roleplay, so it didn't belong in that area. It didn't look to be of sufficient effort or quality to be placed in Creative Writing or Fan Fiction, so I moved it to Forum Insanity.

I didn't know about RPing, could you please move it to the CW section?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Accept the Fate you were given, because methinks that was Orion being nices. I doubt it'll get moved to CW, being not really entirely creative or punctual, let alone entertaining.

8(

Trust me, it could've been much, much worse.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
What perfect record? Your record was made imperfect by you posting this thread in the wrong place, not to mention making a pretty crappy attempt at writing it.No. Silh, for example, was banned from multiple accounts in the past, and he was our administrator for a time. Zettai ryouki, now retired, was a super moderator who had, in the past, been banned on several occasions.

I wasn't trying to put effort into it. It was only a joke. I wasn't trying to spoil BbS or Coded for anyone either. I did on accident. Not on purpose. I'm sorry for everything i ended up doing tonight. It wasn't on purpose.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Doesn't belong in CW. Be happy it is here and not closed.

And your chance to be a mod isn't ruined. About half of the mods here have been banned over three times and still live to tell the tale. And still get banned today...like Zettai Ryouki got banned yesterday.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't have moderator priveliges over threads residing on Forum Insanity, and even if I did, I wouldn't move it. Nor am I going to contact anyone to move it.

Also, seriously, stop this 'want to/trying to become a mod' crap. There are members who have done absolutely nothing wrong or even half-assed in their time on the forums, and they've never been asked to be moderators. Asking to be a moderator just makes it all the less likely you'll become a moderator. Ignore trying to become a mod, and how about you just go around the forums being generally enjoying yourself, being cheerful, helpful and intelligent.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I wasn't trying to put effort into it. It was only a joke. I wasn't trying to spoil BbS or Coded for anyone either. I did on accident. Not on purpose. I'm sorry for everything i ended up doing tonight. It wasn't on purpose.

1) Thanks for admitting this has no place in the CW section

2) This has nothing to do with spoilers

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't have moderator priveliges over threads residing on Forum Insanity, and even if I did, I wouldn't move it. Nor am I going to contact anyone to move it.

Also, seriously, stop this 'want to/trying to become a mod' crap. There are members who have done absolutely nothing wrong or even half-assed in their time on the forums, and they've never been asked to be moderators. Asking to be a moderator just makes it all the less likely you'll become a moderator. Ignore trying to become a mod, and how about you just go around the forums being generally enjoying yourself, being cheerful, helpful and intelligent.\
I wasn't trying to put effort into it. It was only a joke.
Hence why it doesn't deserve to be in Creative Writing or Fan Fiction.
like Zettai Ryouki got banned yesterday.
Yeah but that was a joke as part of the whole chihuahua/Amae thing.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
No. Silh, for example, was banned from multiple accounts in the past, and he was our administrator for a time. Zettai ryouki, now retired, was a super moderator who had, in the past, been banned on several occasions.

Oh, good. Incidentally....I wanna be one some day, what are the odds?

EDIT: Oh Lord, I've passed 6,000 posts!!!!! =)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No idea. It's up to others higher than me to decide. I don't know enough about you to make a judgement call.
Pretty slim. The openings for moderators don't come often, and when they do, many people submit and their hiring criteria is very specific.
That's for members of the site staff, who write the news and updates. Forum staff (AKA moderators) don't have an official hiring process. People get picked up and dropped as dictated by necessity and how much work they do, respectively. There are cases of exemplary members becoming moderators through request, though they are exceedingly rare, and so far as I see, there is no position available to be simply asked for.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

EDIT: Oh Lord, I've passed 6,000 posts!!!!! =)

Over 9000!!!! to 1.

Kidding 8P

Depends if there's Staff Changes, Open Positions, or You Make A Difference Somehow In A Section of KHInsider Forums, and usually all 3 have to happen at once.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
:p Can I pet your Raven Bird

2380183751_2110f27546.jpg

yeah sure go ahead

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There was a rule on this...ah yes. Something about never asking to be one. You will be asked to be one if the higher ups feel like they want you as staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back