• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts entire plot. Part I and II.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"Bwahahaha! I'm Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, i want Kingdom Hearts!" "Hey, i'm Sora, 14-year old boy that fights with a Wooden Swor- Ooh, House-Key!" "Argh! The 14-year old boy defeated me with his ultimate weapon- A Plot Hole!" - Kingdom Hearts.

"Hey, its me, Sora again. I found a strange castle so i walked in and i'm forgetting stuff, whee!" "I'm Marluxia, a grown man with pink hair that kidnapped a 14-year old girl and AM NOT, a pedophile!" "Whee! I just beat up a flamboyant grown man and i have to go to sleep now, whee!" - Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

"Hi, i'm Roxas, i live in a town thats never day or night and i am not, an emo!" "Hi! Its me Sora again, i went through a huge growth spurt in only a year inside a pod and i need new cloths! Oh look, an old man giving out free cloths for teenage boys, that is so not suspicious!" "I'm Xemnas, i'm evil and lead a group of weirdos in Black Cloaks, oh look, they are all dead and i'm getting killed by two teenage boys! Whoops, looks like i'm dead!" - Kingdom Hearts II.

Part I.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REmake!!!!! - Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories.

"Hi, its me Roxas again. I am friends with Axel and Xion. Xion is a clone of my Somebody but i'm to stubborn to admit it. Bye Org. XIII, time to quit! Oh hi Xion, we suddenly have to fight now! Die!!!!!! Oh look-Candy!!!!!!! Huh, what is that guy doing there? Huh? You want to kidnap me and erase my memories after beating me up? Yay!!!!!! - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

"Hey, i'm Terra, i killed my Master, Eraqus, and beat up an old man thats been misleading me and is stealing my body- Now i'm Xehanort! Oh look, the Lingering Will which is beating me up!" "Sup', i'm Armor." "I'm Ventus, but you can call me Ven, and i got to fight my Darkness which was removed from my body by my old Master who IS NOT, a pedophile! And now i'm a vegetable!" "Hello, i'm Aqua, and by orders from my Master i have to stalk my friend and bring back my other friend. Hey, your not Terra! Now i'm automatically Master Aqua and i beat up my possessed friend and am stuck in a Dark place with an old man voiced by Christopher Lee and Corey Burton." - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

"Haha! I'm Mickey Mouse, i have to make a Data replica of the series protagonist." "Hi, i'm Data Sora, and i'm a clone that has to do what the original Sora did!" "Hey, its Mickey Mouse again, now i'm going to send Sora a Letter-in-a-Bottle of more stuff he has to do!" - Kingdom Hearts Coded.

REmake!!!!! - Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded.

Part II.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy! I hope your reading this Orion!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
uh..thanks for spoiling birth by sleep for me..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
9fbf7e7d.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm sure he's kidding lol and if he isn't it really is no one's fault but his. By the time he got to that part he should've realized you were breaking down the plot of the games.

Thanks XIII, like my second ever Roleplay?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I'm so sorry!!!!!!!! I did not mean to!!!!!!!!! My god, i'm sorry!!!!!!!! Please forgive me!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha
I'm sure he's kidding lol and if he isn't it really is no one's fault but his. By the time he got to that part he should've realized you were breaking down the plot of the games.

yes I was joking, and he DID link me to this thread, so I just read through it real fast and laughed, but if I hadn't of spoiled BBS for myself, I would of been pretty mad, I mean..the text is all right there "Hey, i'm Terra, i killed my Master, Eraqus, and beat up an old man thats been misleading me and is stealing my body- Now i'm Xehanort!" right after the previous paragraph, I mean damn, no warning at all.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hahahahaha

yes I was joking, and he DID link me to this thread, so I just read through it real fast and laughed, but if I hadn't of spoiled BBS for myself, I would of been pretty mad, I mean..the text is all right there "Hey, i'm Terra, i killed my Master, Eraqus, and beat up an old man thats been misleading me and is stealing my body- Now i'm Xehanort!" right after the previous paragraph, I mean damn, no warning at all.

Sorry bout' that. Its my second ever Roleplay. The first one i made had almost no effort put in other than punctuation, capitalization and spelling.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think Dogen thinks this is a stupid "roleplay".

What she is trying to get at from my understanding.

Oh, alright. I thought i spoiled it for her, which i probably did. And i fixed your post.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Was i supposed to put this in the Creative Writing section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back