• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Enter the Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
The beach of Destiny Islands was filled with a group of Keybladers. Each one holding their Keyblades by their sides as they listened to a brown haired boy give out a speech, as Fletcher recalled the boy was named Sora. He stood by the edge of the water, beside him was his friend Riku.

"Today you Keybladers will enter the Orb," Sora said loud enough for the Keybladers infront of him to hear. "and enter the Realm of Darkness. This will not be an easy task to complete, as we all know there will be many Heartless to stand in your path, but you must not be afraid of them because your Keyblades will tear them in half. You all know our goal, save the many worlds that have been taken by the Darkness and bring them back. We do not exactly know how to bring them back, but we presume that sealing a Keyhole would be the answer. That is all we know sadly."
Then Sora took a step back before the other Keyblader, Riku, began to speak.

"There may be casualties," Riku said. "you may die in the Realm of Darkness, like the other Keybladers that previously entered. But I have hope in you Keybladers, you have something the others didn't. Now, please acquaint yourselves with your fellow comrades, in about twenty minutes we will enter the Orb."
Then Riku and Sora walked away to a girl in pink, Kairi Fletcher guessed, and began to talk.

Fletcher looked around at the other Keybladers and smiled to himself, these would be his allies, these people would enter the Realm of Darkness with him and save the worlds.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
"how inspiring hahahaha" sarcastically laughed the “ambitous gambler” of the group as the key blade master had begun talking about the subject of certainty that many would die on this voyage of theirs. Cass turned grabbing for the expensive brand of smokes in his marble white shirt pocket Cass had decided to tune out for the rest of it as he rustled out a single smoke grabbing it between his teeth as Cass struggled to grab his treasured lighter stuck deep within his dark black dress pants. after a minute of two of awkward struggling He withdrew a single black rectangle framed lighter a silver embroiled white lions head covering the left side and red dogs covering the right side.

Cassie skillfully flipped the lid and lit his smoke up on his first try "practise makes perfect” sighed the gambler smirking a little as he breathed out the refreshing smoke before tuning back to walk back towards the group of keybladers dodging past the most of them before accidently bumbing into the same guy who he had noticed had been near the two masters before they left.
"hey sorry bout that names cassie this whole darkness things exiting huh " apolagised Cass smiling as he offered his hand in greeting.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Zilander listened to Sora, who told them of the perilous dangers of the Orb of Darkness.

But Zilander knew all of this already. He knew the risks when he decided to accept the mission.

His mind fell to the day of the evacuation. Him and Vaan tried to grab each other's hands, but Zil was hurried onto the Gummi Ship by a man named Squall just before it took off. No sooner did it blast off that the steadily creeping Darkness had covered everything. He had faild to protect his friend, despite his silent promise. And if he could save the Radiant Garden, then he could save Vaan. If Vaan had survived.....

Sora's speech ended as Zil's mind lead him back to reality. The crowd was quiet, tense, and yet tried to socialize with each other. They were scared, he knew. Because he was too.

He stood behind a man who took out a lighter, lighting up his cigarette as Zil fanned the coming smoke away.

He sees the man look around him, smirk briefly, and then turn back in front of him.

The expensive lighter showed wealth....And wealth led to ignorance. But maybe he was just being overanalytical.....

Zil looks around as the man from before shoves past him. A female Keyblader who looked scared out of her wits, one who was lost in thought, and two who looked like they were about to go batshit crazy.

What a bunch.....

Last edited:

Abhorsen

"Today you Keybladers will enter the Orb"explained Sora as Tomo listened intently. She was scared. This would be REAL combat. REAL!! She was only a healer, no fighting ability whatsoever. This was probably a mistake, but she HAD to save her brother. She had to! Sora had begun to sum up his part of the speech as he did Riku added "There may be casualties, you may die in the Realm of Darkness, like the other Keybladers that previously entered. But I have hope in you Keybladers, you have something the others didn't. Now, please acquaint yourselves with your fellow comrades, in about twenty minutes we will enter the Orb." Tomo looked around a bit sizing up the crowd in her mind. There were eight including herself. She didnt really see anyone that looked really inviting as far as taking on a lowly healer.. Especially that boy with the white hair and the different color eyes. He scared her, on top of that he had just a bit ago yelled at a fellow Keyblader for scuffing dirt at him. It looks like she was on her own. She had seen movies, she knew that at first everyone pretended to get along, but after all was said and done with they separated into clicks and left people like her behind.

This is a disaster.. I am a gonersaid Tomo with a heavy sigh as she walked over and sat on a bench.

Zero leaned against the wall of a nearby shack as Sora and Riku told the group what was to come and that basically they should survive because they were somehow different than the others before them. Trouble was they weren't any different. The only difference that Zero saw was that they weren't dead yet. That means that they were all sheep to the slaughter. What was this suppose to prove? That there was a lot of Heartless in the RoD and their numbers seemed limitless, or was it that this was all there was left and this was a last ditch effort. It didn't matter, Zero knew that these fools would die, probably starting with that stupid little healer over there. 'Look at that helpless look for attention' thought Zero as he turned and walked away from the group. He would go, yes, but he would not die just because Riku said that they were 'special' that was absolute horse shi... -Zero trips on a log- It wouldnt work, and that was all there was to it. How many did they expect to sacrifice on the whim that THIS time would be different.. BAKA!!

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Kenneth sighed in annoyance. Typical. There was always a loud, obnoxious idiot in big groups like these. How in the world did the keyblade even choose this chain smoking joker? Weren't keybladers supposed to be special? The teen shook his head, it seemed anyone could have one these days. There was probably a keyblade bargain bin somewhere and this guy happened to pass by and...Kenneth sighed and plopped down on a bench beside what looked like a healer girl. Well endowed sure but she didn't look like much when it came to fighting. 'Further proving my point about keyblades and bargain bins' Kenneth thought, getting even more annoyed. He wished that the twenty minutes would hurry up and go by so they could go in the orb and get ON with this. Sora wanted them to mingle but was that really necessary when the people were going to die soon anyway?
"The loud die first" Kenneth mumbled aloud, sending a dark look over at the man with the smoke "Dumbass"

Last edited:

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Before Cassie waited for the fellow keybladers reply he over heard a voice a very sweet voice but a sad one "This is a disaster.. I am a goner" he followed the voice to a lone green haired girl sitting on a small bench by the sand with a frown on her delicate face, turning back to the man he replied "hey come with me for a sec".
"she looks so sad thats not right" thought Cassie as he threw the half smoked cig to the ground and followed to crush the cigarette with his iron plated heel of his armani shoes he walked over to the girl crouching so he was now at her eye level giving a half smile.
"Hey you shouldnt frown mi'lady we're going on an adventure you should be happy, whats wrong?"

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
To Kenneth's complete disgust the man with the smoke came over to the bench and stomped out his cig. He squatted down so that he was at eye level with the healer.
"Hey you shouldnt frown mi'lady we're going on an adventure you should be happy, whats wrong?" he asked.
Kenneth snorted, "We're going to the realm of darkness to battle creatures that destroy worlds and would tear us to shreds without any hesitation at all. This is not going to be fun. We are not going to skip happily down a yellow brick road. People are going to die. Don't make it sound like we are going to wonderland you dumbass"
Kenneth couldn't handle people who he deemed 'stupid'. Maybe the guy had good intentions. But this was the wrong way to go about it. Okay maybe his own response was the wrong way to go about it but it just kinda shot out of his mouth. His annoyance couldn't be contained anymore. He eyed his watch. How long were these twenty minutes going to last? This "mingling" didn't seem to be going too well.
The healer girl sat quiet and didn't answer.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
After the verbal assault of the rather rude man sitting next to the lovely green haired lady on the bench he turned to the brown haired man with a freindly smile "well you never know wonderland could've been swollen by the darkness but dude i know it seems a little scary whar we are going to be up against and its okay to be scared to be honest im a little scared too but think about were going to save all those lives we are going to be heroe's and hopefully freinds kay" Cas ended his little speech with a big smile and both thumbs up to encourage both of them.

as he was grinning he turned back to the girl "plus i would'nt let my freinds die y'know hahahahaha" replied cassie laughing cheerfully at himself.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Zil saw the commotion with the Healer. Two of them were talking to her. One of them was "Smokey," who actually tried to cheer the girl up. Then there was the other one, who was basically a prick to both of them.

The girl remained quiet. She was either nervous or saddened even more by the other one's words. Instead of making her feel worse, some reassurance would do. She was worried for her life, not adventuring. And it was because she was in danger that she was scared. "Smokey" had good intentions. The other one.....Not so much.

He had to do something.

He walks over to the three, standing in front of the the snarky one. "Smokey" paid them no mind.

Zil looks the snarky one straight in his eyes, and then shakes his head. Whether the other one knew what he was saying or not was a mystery. Sometimes Zil wished he could talk.....So that stuff like this wasn't so awkward.

He then walks over to the Healer girl, sitting down on the bench next to her.

"Well you never know. Wonderland could've been swallowed by the darkness, but dude I know it seems a little scary what we are going to be up against.....and its okay to be scared. To be honest, im a little scared too. But think about all those live we'll save. We are going to be heros and hopefully friends kay?" "Smokey" does a thumbs up expression.

Zil just sat there, to pass off as indifferent. "Smokey" was trying at least. Maybe Zil was wrong about him.

Again, Zil said nothing, yeet he listened in on the whole conversation.

What people said were good indicators as to what kind of people they were. Then again, it was also circumstancial. Not something to be taken at face value.

Last edited:

Von83194

Awards
"Today you Keybladers will enter the Orb," Sora said loud enough for the Keybladers infront of him to hear. "and enter the Realm of Darkness. This will not be an easy task to complete, as we all know there will be many Heartless to stand in your path, but you must not be afraid of them because your Keyblades will tear them in half. You all know our goal, save the many worlds that have been taken by the Darkness and bring them back. We do not exactly know how to bring them back, but we presume that sealing a Keyhole would be the answer. That is all we know sadly."

Then Riku spoke."There may be casualties," Riku said. "you may die in the Realm of Darkness, like the other Keybladers that previously entered. But I have hope in you Keybladers, you have something the others didn't. Now, please acquaint yourselves with your fellow comrades, in about twenty minutes we will enter the Orb."

Omega stood with the other keyblade wielders. Humans. They all looked to be around the same age as him. He began thinking to himself. Wonder how many of them will make it. None of them seemed exceptionally powerful. They just seemed like a rag-tag group of teens with odd looking swords. But he knew there was more to them, all of them. All of them were here, fighting for some reason.

He walked away from the rest of the group. He found a nice spot on the beach, and just stood there. He liked the smell of the ocean here. It reminded him of Kame House. He closed his eyes, and thought of all his friends, on the planet that was absorbed by the darkness. He felt like he could cry, had he actually had tear ducts.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
What a nice crowd.
A smoker, a man who hadn't talked yet, a man who disliked the smoker and a girl that looked a bit scared.
Lovely.
Fletcher walked over to the three surrounding the Healer and smiled, trying to brighten up the mood.
"Hello." He said with a grin. "I guess we're in this together then. What are your names?" He gave them all a nice smile, he was interested in what their names were.
Their appearances were nothing to be afraid of and Fletcher didn't have a problem with them, he couldn't allow himself to have a problem with them, he needed these people with him to survive the Realm of Darkness.
He gave them another smile as he await for their names.

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Tomo hadnt been sitting on the bench for more than a few minutes before she was joined by a dark haired guy that sat quietly shooting kinda dirty looks at the guy that was smoking. 'Oh and speak of the devil, here he comes to' thought Tomo. The guy that was smoking threw his nasty habit on the ground and put it out. He then went on too say that she should tell him whats wrong, she wanted to confide in someone. Problem was she didnt know him and he kinda came on strong. Then.. the guy next to her snapped a bit at the guy with the nasty habit. He was right she was terrified. She was defenseless, and alone. She was going to speak but the guy in front of her began to speak again. He was saying that they should all cheer up and that he could be relied on. She decided to just not talk, this was too much. It wasnt long before another guy walked over. He had an annoyed, 'I know how you feel' look on his face following him was another guy that looked a bit let down he asked her name, she froze. She didnt hate anyone, and she wasnt mad, just scared as to just how she would survive. She did know that this group was overwhelming so she needed to get away. She stood and nodded at the others in an 'Im sorry' as she walked away. She needed to use the bathroom anyway...

Zero leaned against a tree nearby sleeping. He was well aware of the little argument about thirty feet away. He just didnt give a damn. Zero needed everyone to hurry up and kiss ass so he could get this over with. He was tired of this waiting around. Evidently this meet n greet was complete BS and a waste of time. bah..

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
"well you never know wonderland could've been swollen by the darkness but dude i know it seems a little scary whar we are going to be up against and its okay to be scared to be honest im a little scared too but think about were going to save all those lives we are going to be heroe's and hopefully freinds kay" Cas ended his little speech with a big smile and both thumbs up to encourage both of them.
Friends? Please. Kenneth rolled his eyes and said nothing. Scared? He wasn't scared. He was going to go in there and do whatever he could to stop the darkness. Then the mute kid came up to him and looked him in the eyes...before shaking his head. Kenneth stared stonily at him. Was he supposed to be ashamed of himself or something? Underestimating things leads to death. Calling this an 'adventure' was stupid and Kenneth wanted the smoker to see that.
"Hello." another boy walked up to them and said with a grin. "I guess we're in this together then. What are your names?"
Kenneth sighed. Mingle. They were supposed to mingle.
"I'm Kenneth" he said "Whats your name?"
At around this time the healer girl got up, gave them an apologetic look and walked away.
'THIS is supposed to be the group that saves the worlds? They'll all be gone by next week' Kenneth thought irritably.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
"Fletcher Hail." Fletcher replied. "Kenneth, Kenneth, Kenneth. Okay, I have it memorized now. Nice to meet you"
Well, somebody had answered Fletcher.
These Keybladers had confliction personalities, Fletcher thought to himself, two of them will eventually be at eachothers throats.
His Keyblade disappeared in it's usual black and blue lightning and he smiled again.
"How long have you been here, at Destiny Islands?"

P.S~ I'm going now, so don't go into the Orb until I give the word, continue with what you're doing until I return

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
It was all a sham. He despised being here, for starters, and unfortunately, had no other means of returning to his ravaged Home World. And here I am, stuck with a bunch of mere children, for Light's sake. . speaking of the Light, I'll deal with it once we enter into this 'Realm of Darkness.' Casualties of our band of little intrepid adventurers? I'd say 3 of them will be obliterated within a day inside. Delightful.

His footsteps made odd imprints in the sand, as he had been used to walking with his cane for far too long, despite no injuries to his legs. It took Clicker from me, gave me this Keyblade, and will pay the price of theft. How do you cut off a Hand of Light? Mirkhan perhaps would know, though he's not here to inform me, and, lucky for me, I don't need to deal with his oddball eyes, blind as he is.

Encrusted with sand at the edges, his black leather boots thankfully kept the water out, as he stood a few feet from shore, contemplating silently, as the others squabbled and attempted their simplistic diplomatic relations with one another. As if some won't turn against the others once we enter, hah. I'd like to see what we're up against, first, then weigh my options. After all, I don't see that girl over there to be much of a pushover, for starters.

The twelve war medals which adorned the left side of his dark blue military jacket, with red spiraling designs gracing the edges of the arm-sleeves, chimed in their own minute fashion, as the cooling wind flowed past him, and despite it's power, did little to alleviate himself of the sun's wrath. However, that mattered little - he had long since discovered the method of concentration to avoid himself from feeling the effects of hot and cold through natural means.

Damn all of this - can't be bothered to trust any of these miserable cretins, and yet they desire us to work together? For shame! Were it so easy to devise a plan to wipe them all out while inside the bowels of the Void - after all, I did agree to keep them safe under the Realm of Light, did I not, Sora? As such, I always keep my promises, heh.

Last edited:

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Cassie watched as the green haired healer walked away before turning back to the others "hey fletcher hail my names cassie mathews but call me cass or smoke i like noodles, loud rock music i dislike people who try to bring down the happy i create and wait are you a mute is that why you keep giving us very discriptive looks? do you know sign language?" rambled cassie as he then proceeded to say "hi im cassie but u can call me cass how are you" in fluent sign langauge smiling the whole time.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Hey, Fletcher Hail, my name's Cassie Matehews, but call me Cass or Smoke. I like noodles, loud rock music. I dislike people who try to bring down the happy I create and.....wait are you a mute? Is that why you keep giving us very descriptive looks? Do you know sign language?"

Wow.....Cass came off as this hot-head with a smoking habit, but now he's a chatterbox? That was pretty cool.

Zil didn't know sign language, so when Cass moved his hands in an attempt to communicate, Zil just shook his head with a slight smile.

Zil always felt awkward when this happened, but he was used to it by now.

He reaches into his left pocket, taking out a golden paper. Unfolding it, he shows it to "Smokey" (Named Cass, apparently) and the other boy, who introduces himself as Fletcher.

In big bold words: "Zilander (Or Zil)"

Short, sweet, and to the point.

Light

faster than
Awards
Marik was prowling through the ruined streets of Radiant Garden (a.k.a. Hollow Bastion) and took into the account of how few people remained. He was surprised to see that so many though had made it out. Heartless crawled through the town, but they didn’t bother Marik. He was far too strong, and even they feared him.
He knew where that huge computer was, and he’d figured out that that was his most valuable resource in this place. The knowledge of Ansem himself would definitely help him re-create Kingdom Hearts, and maybe aid him in his new ultimate goal. Though he wasn’t ready to reveal that goal yet.
As Marik stood at the base of the room that hid the computer, he summoned two Invisibles to guard the entrance. He just wanted to have a moment to prepare himself if some more Wielders made their way in here.
He looked at the wall that blocked his path. He raised his hand, put his Gauntlet on, and began to form a gigantic blast of Darkness. As it reached about half the size of him he placed it on the wall. It was timed to go off in roughly 15 seconds. He summoned a few Large Bodies in front of him, and then waited for it to go off. The Large Bodies absorbed the explosion and as they fulfilled their purpose he absorbed their hearts into his Darksteel Gauntlet. They fuelled it and made it stronger.
The wall had been completely destroyed revealing the computer beyond. The screen remained blank for the moment. That was about to change. Marik walked towards the computer, entered the pass code, and began to search its database. He’d need it to re-create Kingdom Hearts, and to assist him in his new ultimate goal.
When he was finished he shut the computer down and left the Gardens continuing in the Realm of Darkness to its outer-most parts. With the aid of the computer he learnt about the Orb of Darkness in the Realm of Light. He figured that this was the counterpart of the Orb of Light on this side of the coin.
He was headed there to watch the new prey to emerge and try to reclaim their Worlds. He wasn’t worried though. He’d killed the other Wielders that had come through not too long ago and he’d done it easily. He hoped that it wasn’t his last hunt. ‘Cause boy didn’t he like the taste of fresh Hearts!

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Zilander.
That was a cool name.
"Nice to meet you then, Zilander. You too Cass." Fletcher smiled, the man, Cassie wasn't too bad. His breath was disgusting though, but Fletcher didn't hold anything against smokers, they had an adiction that had to be constantly fueled.
"Well, I hope with survive through the RoD, the last group to go through didn't return, but they were a smaller group." For a few seconds he fell silent. "But we'll survive, I can feel it. Anyway, where did you guys come from?"
Fletcher was trying to befriend the two, if he could befriend them the three of them would have eachothers backs. He could tell one of the Keybladers had taken an immediate distaste towards Cassie, Fletcher hoped that would clear up eventually.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
"hahaha me too fletch i can call you fletch right? anyway love the name i'll call you zil" smiled Cass as he begun to slightly tuned out bit by bit again wow i havn't smiled this much in a while feels better these guys are fun thought the slightly more stoic cass.

Anyway, where did you guys come from?" fletcher's question broke cass's happy thoughts. Cass did a barely-visable flinch at the question before recovering to his normal smiling up-beat attitude "oh no-where special its gone now anyway though the county i lived in was called Italy we spoke a whole other language weird huh what about you fletch??" cass bounced off the question rather quickly by asking fletcher about his in hopes he would forget about cass's answer.

Cass rather randomly he immediantly reached into his pocket pulling out his half finished pack of sweet grape fruit flavoured mentos his favourite. Cass had a slight struggle before popping a single mint out and start chewing immediantly "you guys want one, my ex got me addicted to the stuff cus she preffered kissing me with less smokey breath" explained the smiling cass offering the packet out to his fellow keybladers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back