• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Enter the Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts: Enter the Darkness

It all began with a small Orb of Darkness appearing in the cave of Destiny Islands; it was never noticed until it was a problem.

Another appeared in Halloween Town; a day later that whole world was devoured by the Orb and was never seen again.

The process continued until every world was devoured by the Orb’s, except for Destiny Islands. The Orb in the cave had not grew and remained still, if one were to look into the Orb they would see the Realm of Darkness.

Now the inhabitants of Destiny Islands are trying to destroy the Orb, but there is only one way to accomplish that, and it’s by entering the Orb.

It acts as agateway to the Realm of Darkness, no Heartless have emerged from the Orb and it looks like they never will, but the fact is there are destroyed worlds in the Realm and they must be released. Some long forgotten worlds reside in the Realm alongside notable ones; some are even just plain Darkness. Keybladers must enter the Realm and release the worlds that are trapped within it by travelling through Gates, glowing Keyholes that will take from world to world within the Realm of Darkness after they have been sealed.

The Keybladers must have a strong Heart if they wish to survive their journey throught he Realm; many Heartless will stand in their way of saving the worlds from the Realm of Darkness. Although Keybladers have tried before and were overwhelmed by the Darkness, turning into strange monsters or just keeping their humanoid body whilst being a Heartless, those creatures are called Hybrids and they also want to tear you to shreds. They will show no mercy against Keybladers.

The worlds must be saved and it is our duty to do so, even if we fall into eternal Darkness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Templates

Human Keyblader

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hybrid
Spoiler Spoiler Show

1. When I say your template is not accepted edit it with some more detail.

2. If I say you can’t do something, you can’t.

3. Respect each other, if you don’t you shall get the boot

4. Normal Kingdom Hearts Insider rules.

5. You may kill a Hybrid and that character will be removed from the Roleplay, but a Hybrid may kill you also.

6. There is a three day post time cap, if you do not post within that time without a sensible reason you will be left behind where you must fend for yourself.

6. Also, you can be as violent as you want.

Accepted roleplayers-

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Question: Can Hybrids be saved?
Question: Can we have more than one character? and what about NPCs?
Question: What about summons? Can we have those?

I will most likely join this if more people do. So i'll reserve this area as my temp place.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Thankyou all, I will now answer Lunar's questions.

Hybrids CAN be saved, but I will reveal how in my opening post for my Hybrid character.
I'm only going to allow up to three characters per roleplayer, otherwise it will turn out like one of my past roleplays where everyone had about four or five characters each, and then we lost track of what was going on.
I'm not exactly sure about summons. I'm not having anything like a final fantasy summoner suddenly whipping up a Valefor and killing everything. So define what type of Summon you're thinking about and I may make it into the story.

Also, just incase some people are confused, we are travelling through the Realm of Darkness so PEOPLE WILL DIE in this roleplay, if you do make a Hybrid of you're now deceased character.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Hybrids CAN be saved, but I will reveal how in my opening post for my Hybrid character.
Cool. Something to shoot for.

I'm only going to allow up to three characters per roleplayer, otherwise it will turn out like one of my past roleplays where everyone had about four or five characters each, and then we lost track of what was going on.

3? Okay. I can do that. What if its a world only NPC? (Like the moogle Timmy talked to in Halloween town in your heartless apocalypse rp?) do those count as one of the 3?

I'm not exactly sure about summons. I'm not having anything like a final fantasy summoner suddenly whipping up a Valefor and killing everything. So define what type of Summon you're thinking about and I may make it into the story.

Thats exactly what I had in mind actually. Just a lot less.....godmod like. I love final fantasy summons...

Though it would be cool to have a little animal follow you around and help out (In the same vein as a digimon or a pokemon, far less powerful of course, or those things that follow sora and riku) or would those count as one of our 3 characters?

Also, just incase some people are confused, we are travelling through the Realm of Darkness so PEOPLE WILL DIE in this roleplay, if you do make a Hybrid of you're now deceased character.

Can we just randomly get killed by other rpers with no say so over it? (that would suck) and what do you mean "if you do make a Hybrid of you're now deceased character"??

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Cool. Something to shoot for.

3? Okay. I can do that. What if its a world only NPC? (Like the moogle Timmy talked to in Halloween town in your heartless apocalypse rp?) do those count as one of the 3?

Thats exactly what I had in mind actually. Just a lot less.....godmod like. I love final fantasy summons...

Though it would be cool to have a little animal follow you around and help out (In the same vein as a digimon or a pokemon, far less powerful of course, or those things that follow sora and riku) or would those count as one of our 3 characters?

Can we just randomly get killed by other rpers with no say so over it? (that would suck) and what do you mean "if you do make a Hybrid of you're now deceased character"??

Q1. A Moogle would be dead if it was in the RoD. It's a damm Moogle. There may be a few NPC's but none of them will be following us around.

Q2. I'm still unsure about including summons. If you're a powerful enough Hybrid you may be able to control a few Heartless. Once I have a think about what type of summons we can use I'll post again.

Q3. The Keybladers may not kill eachother. They may kill Hybrids and Heartless. The same as Hybrids and Heartless may kill them.
And what I mean is if you are defeated you'd have a Heartless which would be called a Hybrid because you're Heart would be gone. I'll explain where the Hybrids begin in my opening post.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Q1. A Moogle would be dead if it was in the RoD. It's a damm Moogle. There may be a few NPC's but none of them will be following us around.
Oh i didn't mean a moogle. Just using that as an example

Q2. I'm still unsure about including summons. If you're a powerful enough Hybrid you may be able to control a few Heartless. Once I have a think about what type of summons we can use I'll post again.
Mmkay

Q3. The Keybladers may not kill eachother. They may kill Hybrids and Heartless. The same as Hybrids and Heartless may kill them.
And what I mean is if you are defeated you'd have a Heartless which would be called a Hybrid because you're Heart would be gone. I'll explain where the Hybrids begin in my opening post.
Okay, I get it. But do they need permission first?

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
No.
If your Keyblader is destroyed it needs a Hybrid replacement.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Indeed you will.
Now I'll just wait for some templates to come in.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry for spamming more questions onto here, but I have to know, as I'm sensing an "I Am Legend" vibe here.

The Worlds we visit in the RoD, are they going to be abandoned with all of the inhabitants dead or turned into Heartless? Or are they just going to have harder lives?

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
There will be characters from the recently destroyed worlds in the RoD. Most of them would be either a Hybrid or a Heartless, leaving about two or three still alive and not insane yet....yet.
The Hybrid ones will try to kill us though.

Oh, by the way, Hybrid characters can have any intentions, even be good although it is highly unlikely.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
There will be characters from the recently destroyed worlds in the RoD. Most of them would be either a Hybrid or a Heartless, leaving about two or three still alive and not insane yet....yet.
The Hybrid ones will try to kill us though.

So we're going to basically be going from world to world, battling heartless with little to no interaction with anyone else besides hybrids (who want us dead) and the other keyblade wielders?

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
And the two or three living people from each world. Who knows, maybe there's even more than I'm telling you.....Which there is

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Well, we're in the Realm of Darkness filled with Heartless and Hybrids and other monsters that want to horribly kill us. So yeah a Keyblade is needed, unless I can think of something to fit into the storyline with some people with weapons other than Keyblades that have been hiding in a temple of one of the older worlds

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Coolios.

Also, I'd like to thank all of you for showing interest in this roleplay. I've only successfully owned one other roleplay, even though that never finished. This is my first roleplay that people have shown interest in since then, as well as going to start. Yet again, thankyou all.

Now, let's get working on our templates when we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back