• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should That Have Been the Kingdom Hearts Ending

• Yes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wtholyf

I posted this before but here it is refined. I remember the scene where you beat riku in the one on one battle in hollow baston. And then Sora stabs himself and the music goes off and falls and disappears into Kairi's hands. When I saw that scene (my friends where over cuz they thought I was about to beat it) with my friends, like the whole room became emotional. We truly believe that was the end of the game, we thought the game was amazing in general, but this truly made it good, we were all thinking the same thing about that scene at the same time, Beautiful, We truly beleived that the game ended there until we saw that you controlled a heartless character, we were all like, erm what? We got disappointed cuz we thought that ending was excellent and continueing the game wasn't fun. We soon got distracted with controlling a heartless and the stronger worlds, but we still believed that ending would have been better. I truly believe that this should have been the ending for Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts CoM continue from there. Let's face it in CoM, why the hell did Sora continue pursing his false memory, If he left the castle in the beginning he would have regained the thought on Kairi and not waste all that time in the castle Just to be brought back to the same point he was at when he locked kingdom hearts. Also if the game continued from the point where he was in darkness, it would make more sense on how he really lost his memories, and why he must continue through the castle to remember them. The ending to CoM could be the same, he learns the truth that he had the false memories and that Namine would put him back to normal. Also for Riku the same, Riku was just defeated from where CoM continues, he could be in the exact same place he was in the beginning of CoM. As for Ansem, since he was a part of Riku at that battle it would make sense for Ansem to try to take over Riku to recover, CoM would make better sense like this and some wierd plot holes would be fixed. And in Kh2 Sora really learns that Kingdom Hearts is the DTD (they say that Kingdom Hearts is the DTD in CoM so it's not a spoiler). As for the optional bosses, they should have just put that a bit earlier so that right before the final fight (in this case with Riku) the optional bosses are unlocked. Also in CoM it seems unfair that Donald and Goofy became cards, It was like they cut disney out completely. If I were Donald or Goofy I'd be like "Wait while we forget our memories, Sora is the only one that remember something new? THAT"S NOT FAIR! Screw this I don't want to be a card I'm leaving!"

Anyhow All in All, when you saw that scene in Kingdom Hearts where Sora stabs himself with the keyblade and the music turns on and he falls into darkness, do you think that should have been the ending to Kingdom Hearts.

Also before voting take into account the first time you saw that scene and what you felt!

wtholyf

we would still cuz like I said riku is in CoM and Sora as well, as for Kairi well she goes back to destiny Islands cuz she's waiting for Sora because in the cave in Merlin's Tower he promised to give back her lucky charm. Also we woul have the sequel because it would continue normally as it is now with you starting out as Roxas and then continuing the game normally

bishojoKasume

I think that should have been the ending. It was really cool. They even added, what seems like, more trouble at the end with th em reading the letter from the King.

I love the secret ending better!!!

E

Eclipse

i like the ending it had in the first place. this should really be in the kh section

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Considering that at the time I saw the aforementioned cutscene featuring Sora stabbing himself, I was too busy laughing to be emotional, I would have to say no.

I really didn't like Sora at the start of Kingdom Hearts. I thought he was whiny and annoying and I was only playing the game because I wanted to know what would happen to Riku. But I guess as the story progressed, I kinda warmed to him. Now he's right up there on my plushie list. XD Kinda the opposite to how at the start of FFX I liked Tidus, and by the end of it I was cheering when he went bye bye.

My point is that I would not have been happy with that scene as the ending. There were too many questions left unanswered, I hadn't seen enough of Riku yet, and I hadn't grown fond enough of the depth of Sora's character to be that affected by it. *shrug*

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
hmmm i'm not sure if that would of be good as the ending, well it would of but then there'd be so many thins unexplained wouldn't there?

though if they ever made a kh movie that'd be a cool scene in it, THINK OF THE DRAMA T.T but er anyway nah i still liked the normal ending to kh1

wtholyf

Violent_anger I don't understand the game??? man you barely even know my knowledge of the game, how the hell can you say that go piss off. Anyway1. Destiny Island's is gone? Destiny Islands was gone even in the end of kh because it was completely eclipised, that's why Sora was falling the dark abyss . As for the Concept of the game Kingdom Hearts, he gives up his heart to free the 7 princesses fromt he different Kingdoms. Heartless on the loose? Dude, they are still heartless on the loose, the real ending made no difference. Ansem was not on the loose because he was morphing with Riku and at that point it would be assumed part of Ansem was defeated which is why in CoM Riku has to completly kill of Ansem, not the gay way like in CoM where somehow ansem is still alive when he got ambushed by the light. Lastly I keep hearing this, THERE WOULD STILL BE A SEQUEL! As I explained the CoM sequel for Kh2 as you're remembering your memories inside that egg you play as Roxas and he "wakes you up" just as he does in the game. Cleary Violent_anger you do not have any idea for the concept for this game at all

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
wtholyf said:
Violent_anger I don't understand the game??? man you barely even know my knowledge of the game, how the hell can you say that go piss off. Anyway1. Destiny Island's is gone? Destiny Islands was gone even in the end of kh because it was completely eclipised, that's why Sora was falling the dark abyss . As for the Concept of the game Kingdom Hearts, he gives up his heart to free the 7 princesses fromt he different Kingdoms. Heartless on the loose? Dude, they are still heartless on the loose, the real ending made no difference. Ansem was not on the loose because he was morphing with Riku and at that point it would be assumed part of Ansem was defeated which is why in CoM Riku has to completly kill of Ansem, not the gay way like in CoM where somehow ansem is still alive when he got ambushed by the light. Lastly I keep hearing this, THERE WOULD STILL BE A SEQUEL! As I explained the CoM sequel for Kh2 as you're remembering your memories inside that egg you play as Roxas and he "wakes you up" just as he does in the game. Cleary Violent_anger you do not have any idea for the concept for this game at all
that is wrong, at the en of kh1, the heartless were defeated. they were brought back becuase of the org.

were sora to stay a heartless, what would happen to namine? what about riku? the only reason he fought ansem was to see sora and kairi again?

if sora stayed a heartless, what would become of the door at the end of kh? there has to be two people to lock the door, one from the inside, one from the outside. and riku and mickey cant pass through the door, since only darkness can pass through it.

in short, sora stays a heartless, ansem wins, the heartless destroy everything, riku is still trapped, kairi and namine both lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back