• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts emerges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
Master Xehanort said that Kingdom Hearts was an unseen land or world something like that and it was engulfed in darkness, never to resurface again. So Is it possible that Kingdom Hearts will emerge from the darkness in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Daxec

Didn't we see Kingdom Hearts when the door opened on Heartless Ansem and he was obliterated by light. Sora says Kingdom Hearts is Light.

WaveK89

I don't believe my following to be the actual reasoning, but as a personal interpretation. Ansem beckons Kingdom Hearts to fill him with supreme darkness. The whole shining light within the deepest darkness idea. Any darkness Ansem would beckon would merely be from the realm of darkness itself. It was his failure to understand that any power given to him by Kingdom Hearts would be of light. We never really see Kingdom Hearts, but just a taste of its light, I guess?

Kind of makes me wonder about the whole balance of light and darkness. Unless Kingdom Hearts is deep in the realm of darkness is an imbalance in itself, would Kingdom Hearts mean the realm of darkness grew ...well, darker when it his itself there? I'm probably overthinking it all.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Didn't we see Kingdom Hearts when the door opened on Heartless Ansem and he was obliterated by light. Sora says Kingdom Hearts is Light.

I'm afraid you may have strayed original subject, since the OP is asking if you think Kingdom Hearts will appear in KH3, not if Kingdom Hearts is darkness or light.

As to what you're saying: the Kingdom Hearts in the original game was an artificial Kingdom Hearts, not the one Master Xehanort is talking about. But yes, it was made of light.

Last edited:

VenTer

Awards
I'm afraid you may have strayed original subject, since the OP is asking if you think Kingdom Hearts will appear in KH3, not if Kingdom Hearts is darkness or light.

As to what you're saying: the Kingdom Hearts in the original game was an artificial Kingdom Hearts, not the one Master Xehanort is talking about. But yes, it was made of light.
So Kingdom Hearts, if the 7 guardians of light and the 13 seekers of darkness will clash and create the X-blade, is it possible once the X-blade has been forged, will it bring Kingdom Hearts back to the realm of light?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
if we don't see it in three, i'm sure in the future, we will eventually get to see this "Kingdom hearts"

I highly doubt that as:

Yen Sid said:
Long ago, in the age of fairy tales, the World was filled with light--a gift, many believed, from an unseen power known as "Kingdom Hearts."

Master Xehanort said:
In ancient times, people believed that light was a gift from an unseen land by the name of Kingdom Hearts.

According to these recounts of the old legends, the only real "true" Kingdom Hearts is not something tangible or physical, but just some form of energy or otherwise invisible force.
You cannot see something that has no real form at all. The glowing, heart-shaped moons shown so far in the series were all either artificial made KHs by the forced unison of hearts (KH 1 and 2) or only fragments of the whole thing (BBS).

If the true KH is really a fusion of all life in existence, it is pretty logical that it won't have some fancy glowing form for people to gawk at.
The only indicator of the real KH that can actually be seen by physical eyes will probably be a huge amount of incredibly blinding light because its said to be the very source of it all.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I highly doubt that as:

According to these recounts of the old legends, the only real "true" Kingdom Hearts is not something tangible or physical, but just some form of energy or otherwise invisible force.
You cannot see something that has no real form at all. The glowing, heart-shaped moons shown so far in the series were all either artificial made KHs by the forced unison of hearts (KH 1 and 2) or only fragments of the whole thing (BBS).

If the true KH is really a fusion of all life in existence, it is pretty logical that it won't have some fancy glowing form for people to gawk at.
The only indicator of the real KH that can actually be seen by physical eyes will probably be a huge amount of incredibly blinding light because its said to be the very source of it all.
So pretty much the closest thing to seeing Kingdom Hearts in a physical state, without it being just blinding light, is perhaps someone utilizing this energy as their own and merge into some sort of Kingdom Hearts form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back