• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Eclipse - Chapter 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
The Sarz'tien only smiled, glowing white eyes gazing upon the corruption of the heart in fascination. "I have never denied an invitation that was given to me, Smiling Man. Lead on, but my time is short." Ralun'tier pealed once more, but Mirkhan paid it no heed.

"Well, I have to corral the bloody World. Good day." Herus Valens strode from the two men, back to his Headquarters, hefting his great halberd over a plate-armored shoulder, bootsteps echoing in the hall.
_______________________________________________​

His shadow is almost as great as the one I cast. There is a light within him that must not be extinguished.

"We cannot tarry here, Merlin, and neither can we allow the Eclipse Army to continue its movements - I will not allow it." Were the Conductor here - I would trade this Keyblade for him and his infamous Legion. Quel'loyen shook his mane as he strode towards the group, pawsteps sure and steady.

"And I fear they will go for the Castle, Wizard. If not the Army of Eclipse, then the Sarz'tien. It is only logical for him to make a strike there, though I cannot say when." Only Marquis would know. He, alone of us, knew how Sei'dar's mind clicked and whirred. "Regardless, we have to disrupt the Army itself. The Marshals under the Eclipse King must be slain before we waltz with His Majesty, or we risk laying siege to World after World." One person could infiltrate their ranks, surely. Could I? Is Ogen ready to be free of my upheld shield? Only I can end the Sarz'tien, and Animus. Then, I will banish the Eclipse; such is my hubris.

"Is there anywhere other than Disney Castle that can be used as a base of operations, Merlin? It has been a long time since I viewed the star charts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back