• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts : Dual Wielder

• Thread starter ImpulseOblivion
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ImpulseOblivion

Ok, me and a couple of friend have been thinkin about this and we got alot of the thing finished, but we dont know how to like, hack a Rom file. Since we used regular GBA game data(game in real life) as our base and it hasnt worked to good, so we decided to use Rom.
But i dont want to get in trouble so if u can help me, my e-mails are:

AIM: ImpulseOblivion
MSN: Zues_Hammer_Izion@msn.com

Story:
Takes place after Chain of Memories(since i honestly dont beleive all that happened in Chain of Memories took a year). After Sora is released from the cocoon, he returns to Traverse town to relax and back to Twilight town where he dawns his darker apparel which has a special power of its own. With his new clothes Sora is able to wield 2 keyblades at once and is also able to merge with an ally and copy his abilities. But, with good news comes bad news. The remaining Organization Members(stated as "the Order" in this game) have.....................
Thats all for the story so far
Posted by: Ashy_Pimp_Boi</B></B></B></B></I></I></I></I>

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
it didnt take a year and the gap between kh and kh2 since u look at the picture differences,
age i mean sora looks no longer 14 but 18 so the time it took for him to regain all his memories so there and besides they still leave a gap so just make it for after riku and the king leave since it took them longer then sora, the other problem with this is that how do u know he gains new power just cuz his clothes is black doesnt mean that hes goin evil

Evil_Sephiroth

ya dude i mean u have no clue wat your sayin since u dont know wats goin to end up in kh2 its best to get a mod to shut this down

B

betterman

Cloud_Strife_024 said:
it didnt take a year and the gap between kh and kh2 since u look at the picture differences,
age i mean sora looks no longer 14 but 18 so the time it took for him to regain all his memories so there and besides they still leave a gap so just make it for after riku and the king leave since it took them longer then sora, the other problem with this is that how do u know he gains new power just cuz his clothes is black doesnt mean that hes goin evil

i would like to argue with you. in the next game he isn't 18 and the creator himself said that it was ONLY ONE YEAR PASSED. sora sleeps for the remaining time because if you people actually watch the trailer for kh2 you will see the game start out with sora in the cocoon bulb thingy. this is rediculus! just give it a break they will explain it when it comes out this year(if it does...).

KeybladeKid1127

I don't think it took a year for Sora, Donald, and Goofyto get there memory back i think it took about 4 months and when he awakes Namie gives him new cloths because it is her aploize gift because she is sorry for what she did to him and his friends.

GuardianSora

KeybladeKid1127 said:
I don't think it took a year for Sora, Donald, and Goofyto get there memory back i think it took about 4 months and when he awakes Namie gives him new cloths because it is her aploize gift because she is sorry for what she did to him and his friends.

Now is he going to change without namine or donald or goofy looking at him...lol back to the topic. I think that it's one year because he pretty much lost all his memories(they even forgot that they were supposed to look for Riku and the King) on the way up castle oblivion. All they remember is what they experienced in the castle and that Sora, Donald and Goofy are friends forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back