• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylx

Sorry if this has already been posted.
I guess got my nintendo power in the mail today and the was a couple pages about the TGS in it. And on one of the page it talked about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days here's what it said:

It's been rumored for months, but Square Enix finally made it official:Kingdom Hearts is coming to the DS. This all new installment in the popular Disney-meets-Final-Fantasy franchise willl take place between the first and second Kingdom Hearts titles (released for Playstation 2)and focus not on Sora and friends,but rather Roxas and the mysterious Organization XIII. The game is fully 3-D, and looks to feature a real-time battle system similar to its predecessors. A first for the series, however, is a four player co-op mode. Oh, and it you're wondering about the title, Square Enix claims it's deliberately cryptic, and that players will understand its meaning once they complete the game.​

it also showed a picture of roxas in his kingdom hearts 2 clothes

None of the information is new,but it's still cool

Seikay

Thats pretty cool. I dont get Nintendo Power or Playstation Magazine I just get Game Informer so I probably wont read anything about them in a magazine for awhile.

Aqua

Yeah, definately not new information, but it is nice to see that Nintendo magazines are paying attention to it. Thanks for sharing this.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I get real confused when ppl talk about the DS for 358/2 days and the DS (as in the Dark Soldier) for BBS. Just throwing that out there

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
In the main story mode, I definitely cannot wait to play as either Roxas or Saix. Axel too but mostly those two. And in the non-story mode, I wanna play as Zexy for sure, and Marluxia. I can't wait to see everybody's unique style of fighting. Hell i'll even play as Larxene (Who I hate with an indefinite passion) simply because I can. Gotta loves the Organization. X3

Wingring

I wish it would be Wi-Fi so we could play on Co-op together because that would be awesome, of course I would be Saux all the time

Charlie K

Back in Business
I get real confused when ppl talk about the DS for 358/2 days and the DS (as in the Dark Soldier) for BBS. Just throwing that out there

Same here. I read the title and I was like ANOTHER BBS Theory!!!!:cursing: But nice find over all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back