• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD ReMIX??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Yeah, it's fake.

And if there ever is a DDD ReMix, it would be announced well before a cover is revealed.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Sdog

Awards
I share the same thoughts as above as to whether this is real or not, but hopefully it gets an HD treatment in the near future. Even if it is in cutscenes on something so people are briefed on the events of that game.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Totally fake. They would have announced this by now and this would be the first place to find such information normally. Granted there is still nothing here on BBS vol 2 which is confirmed to be coming out for the via apparently.

I do not want an HD remaster for DDD simply because I want to play this and it would be too difficult to incorporate a 3DS title as a playable PS3 or even 4 game. Let Dream Drop Distance remain as it is. The only way I'd go for it is if they redub over Corey Burton with Christopher Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back